Comfort ~Luhan

The rain was dripping off your chin by the time you reached his front door. As soon as you had left your house the heavens had opened and the rain was pouring down on the city, drenching everything and anything. You didn’t mind though, this way no one would see your tears; they blended in with the rain wetting your face. Shivering you pressed the doorbell and heard the gong going off inside; after some shuffling and footsteps the door opened to reveal the one person in this world who mattered at that moment. Luhan.

“Aroa!” His eyes widened and he immediately ushered you into the house. He wrapped you into a towel and led you to his room.

“Lulu—“, you started but he cut you off by pressing his lips to yours.

“Hush, jagi. Let me get you dry first. You’ll catch a cold.” He smiled at you warmly and you couldn’t help your insides go all fuzzy and warm. He gave you another towel and you started drying your hair while he rummaged through his closet, looking for some dry clothes. In the end he handed you a pair of boxers and an old shirt. You smiled slightly, still freezing but definitely feeling better. He excused himself to make some hot tea while you changed and when you walked into the kitchen, the heavenly smell and warmth engulfed you like a glove and you sighed in bliss. Luhan turned around and wrapped his arms around you securely.

“What happened?” He whispered into your ear after a few moments of comfortable silence. You squeezed your eyes shut as you remembered.

“My parents—we had an argument about how I apparently neglect my family for my friends and ultimately, you. They think my grades will drop and I’ll stop talking to them. Well they already think I don’t talk to them, so that’s no news—“, you were cut off by Luhan’s lips. He only pecked you quickly and when you looked into his eyes, you felt that lump in your throat again.

“It’s okay. You know they only worry. We’ve been through this before; we’ll get through this again. Just remember that I love you and they love you too even though it might seem like they don’t.” You felt the lump in your throat slowly disappear as Luhan continued to give you strength through his words. His embrace warmed me up and his heart beat helped me relax even further; the reassuring, steady beats calming.

“Saranghae Aroa. Saranghae.” He whispered and picked you up to lay down on the sofa with a steaming mug of tea and a good movie.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I finally updated~ whoo! I'm sorry about the slow updates... Makes me feel like I'm a slug.... I just had a major writer's block and there was a lot going on.. I'll get better! Promise!

Hope you liked it!

Show your L.O.V.  E. <3

Saranghaeyo readerlings! Kxx