That Eyeliner ~Baekhyun

„Hey handsome—“, you said as you entered your boyfriend’s dressing room at the set of their latest photo shoot. When Baek Hyun turned around, your breath hitched. Usually he was cute and handsome and had such a smiley face, but now—he had eyeliner on and his makeup was immaculate, he was wearing a dark grey vest and a thick necklace, his dyed blonde and brown hair was tousled; he looked… Hot.

“What is it, Jagi?” he stood in front of you and you could smell his cologne. He took your face in his hands, looking at you worriedly. You just stared at him until you realised that he was probably worried because you didn’t say anything. When you tried, no words would come out, so you settled for the next best thing and pulled him in and kissed him. After his initial surprise he quickly answered and kissed you back.

“Jagi—“, he breathed. You were pressed up against the wall; Baek Hyun held you close with one arm and held himself above you with the other pressed to the wall beside your head. You were both breathing heavily. “Where did that come from?” he laughed.

“Yah! Don’t mock me! Have you seen yourself? That eyeliner, darling…” you trailed off and smirked at him. He looked flustered, but quickly recovered and looked at you with those dark rimmed eyes.

“It’s my eyeliner, yah?” he whispered and leaned in close, just a few inches separating your lips. Your breath hitched and you stared straight into his eyes. He closed his eyes for a second and when he opened them again, he looked at you seductively. You gulped and your gaze flickered up and down, from his eyes to his lips and back again. He leaned closer and finally your lips were touching, but he didn’t do anything. He just let his lips rest on yours. Your eyes fluttered closed at the contact and you could feel Baek Hyunnie smile against your lips. After what felt like hours you finally lifted your hand and grabbed the back of his head to pull him in to kiss, almost immediately you could feel his tongue darting along your bottom lip, asking for entrance, which you gave and gladly.

“Baek Hyun! Hyung, come out. The shoot started five minutes ago!” you broke apart hastily and when you looked at Baek Hyun, the evidence of your kissing was evident. His hair was more mussed up and his lips slightly pinker than before, just like the rest of his face and his breathing was ragged.

“What do you do to me, _____?” he breathed against your lips, before he let go reluctantly and straightened his clothes up. After checking his face in the mirror one last time and taking deep breaths to calm down, he went to the door. His hand was on the handle, when he turned around one last time.

“Love you, ____.”, he whispered softly.

“Love you too Baekhyunnie.”, you answered with a small smile.