Friends ~Sehun

You stare at his back; Sehun. The two of you had always been friends but lately you started seeing him in another light; not the friend light that is. It happened last week when you saw him with this other girl, Lea. They had just been talking, but you could see that she was flirting with him and suddenly there was this feeling in your chest; jealousy. At the time you were confused as to why you were feeling jealous but you realised that you started to act very possessive of Sehun. Your friends had told you that you were falling for him before and now you started to believe it yourself. He sits in front of you in class and you are not concentrating on the teacher. When the bell goes, signalling the end of the lesson and school in general, you pack up quickly and leave the room as fast as you can. You can feel Sehun’s questioning gaze on your back but you just keep going. When you are almost off the school grounds, a hand grabs your wrist.

“_________, I’ve been calling you.” It’s Sehun; his deep voice soothing in your ear. You turn around to look up at him. He looks worried and his handsome face just reminds you of what you cannot have. He is your friend; your best friend. He doesn’t like you that way, you’re sure of it and you don’t want to ruin your friendship by telling him about your feelings.

“Sorry, I didn’t hear you…” You trail off and lower your gaze to the ground; shoes have never been this interesting before. Suddenly you feel him take your chin between his fingers and he pulls your head up. You have no choice but to look into his eyes.

“What is it, ____? Is someone bothering you? Do you need me to beat someone up?” you laugh, but then you realise that he is dead serious and you sober up.

“No.” you say tentatively. “I don’t need you to beat someone up, I just—“

“Hey, Sehun! Get a room!” Another boy shouts at the two of you. You can feel yourself blushing and Sehun’s head whips around to give the boy a death glare, then he takes your hand and drags you down the road. He’s heading towards your house, you realise after a while. When you’re at your door, he urges you to unlock it and you hurry up the stairs to your room. Your parents aren’t there, since they’re on a business trip in America. You only have time to drop your bag next to the door before Sehun has you pinned against the wall. You stare at him wide-eyed. He’s breathing heavily and searching your eyes for something, but you don’t know what.

“_____.” He breathes before his lips descend on yours. You’re caught off guard but soon respond to his fervent kisses. He breaks away first and you gasp for air. You stare at him again and he smirks.

“I wanted to do that for so long.”, he breathes. Before you know what you’re doing you say:

“Me too,” His eyes widen in understanding, but only for a second before he lowers his head again to kiss you. This time slower and softer, promising aeons.