Tripped up ~Suho

Suddenly you are caught by a pair of strong arms and you look up into a man’s face; a very attractive man’s face. He helps you back up and checks you from head to toe; you can almost feel his eyes coursing over your body. You blush and turn to glare at your friend who stands a bit further away from you than you would’ve liked. When you turn your attention back to the man, he is already staring at you.

“I’m Suho. Who are you?” he asks.

“_____.” You answer and your eyes are nervously flicking over all his features; his gorgeous dark eyes, his perfect skin, his dyed red hair, his slim body.

“Why did you fall?” you looked up at him, a bit startled at the question.

“Why did I—oh, my friend tripped me up. I’m sorry—“

“It’s ok. It’s not every day that one can rescue such a beautiful lady as yourself, ____.”, he interrupted you and winked. You blushed but held your head high.

“Well, it’s not every day that one gets rescued by such a handsome gentleman such as yourself, Suho.”

“Hmm…”, he mused. “Maybe we could continue this conversation over some food? I know this nice little restaurant round the corner—“ he trailed off and after a quick look behind you (and seeing that your friend had just left you with Suho), you agreed.