Strawberries ~Sehun

"I just wanted it to be romantic." Your boyfriend Sehun whined as you stood in front of the closed restaurant. It had been closed because of sudden family issues, so the two of you were stranded.

"That's okay. We don't need to go out for lunch; let's just go back home, Sehunnie." You said softly, trying to calm him down a bit. He was steaming because his romantic lunch had been ruined. You chuckled when you were back in the car; he really was a cutie.

"What?" Sehun snapped when he heard your chuckle.

"Nothing, jagi. Look!" You tried to divert his attention by pointing out a strawberry seller at the side of the road.

"Let's buy some strawberries, please?" You pouted prettily and Sehun only sighed and pulled over. You grinned happily as you got out of the car and bound over to the old lady selling the strawberries.

"Sehunnie! How much should we get?" You asked over your shoulder.

"Dunno. How much can you eat?"

"You know that there is no limit to my ability to eat these bad boys." You laughed.

"We have one 2 kilo basket left if you'd like that?" The old lady offered. You turned to Sehun with glowing eyes.

"Oh please, Sehunnie!" You grabbed his jacket lapels and pulled him closer. "Pretty please with cream and a strawberry on top?" You pouted and he only smiled at you lovingly and then nodded. You let out a little shout of joy and pecked his lips quickly before turning to the old lady to pay for the strawberries.

"There you go. Have fun, children." The old lady smiled a toothy smile and you couldn't help but grin at her. You had Sehun and strawberries; could life get any better?

As soon as you arrived at your apartment you headed into the kitchen to wash the strawberries while Sehun just followed you and wrapped his arms around your waist from behind you.

"I'm sorry the lunch didn't work out." He whispered into your neck.

"It's ok Sehunnie, really. I don't need a fancy lunch to see that you love me." You chuckled. "Let's watch a movie and eat these devils." You winked at him and he laughed letting you go to prepare the movie.
A few minutes later you were cuddled up in the sofa in front of the tv, your legs thrown over Sehun's lap, watching Crazy, Stupid, Love.

"Jagi." He caught your attention and you turned your head so he could feed you a strawberry. The sweet flavours exploding on your tongue.

"So good!" You groaned and Sehun chuckled. You smirked and took a very big strawberry popped it in your mouth but kept it halfway between your teeth. Sehun looked at you and then chuckled again, leaning forward and biting off half of the strawberry in your mouth. Your lips met and he kept his pressed to yours while the two of you chewed and swallowed the sweet fruit. As soon as you had swallowed you could feel Sehun's tongue skimming your lower lip, asking for entrance. You parted your lips willingly, completely forgetting about the movie and the strawberries and completely lost in Sehun.

"Saranghae, Joyu. Saranghae, I'm actually quite glad the restaurant was closed." He said when he broke the kiss.

"Nado saranghae, Sehunnie. I'm glad too. Strawberries are way better." You smiled and popped another strawberry in your mouth before pecking his lips quickly.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Don't you just love strawberries? I think you might've guessed that I LOVE strawberries! *-* gaaaah~ can't get enough of them! Haha ;D

Anywhoo~ hope you enjoyed this!

Show your L.O.V. E. <3

Saranghaeyo readerlings! Kxx