Drunk (cont. cont.) ~Xiumin

"Cathie, I'm making tea; want some?" You heard Kay's voice shout from the kitchen.

"Hell to the yes!" You shouted back and heard her laughing at your response. You quickly took off your shoes, dropped your bag next to the door to the flat you shared with your friend and rushed into the kitchen.

"It's ok, doll, I'll bring it up to your room." She said before you could even enter the kitchen area.

"Thanks, you're the best!" You said hugging her.

"Oh, I know." She joked and you rolled your eyes but quickly left for your room. What you saw inside made your eyes grow wide and round. On the bed lay a beautiful short, red dress that reminded you of your own red dress, the one you'd worn when you had met Xiumin a few days ago. This one was a bit fancier though, the red more intense and you knew that the cut would accentuate every curve of your body. You walked up to it, slowly and picked up the note that came with it.

I'll pick you up at 7pm. Just wear this and be as pretty as you are now.

I can't wait~ Xiumin xxx

You looked from the note to the dress and back again. Then a smile made its way onto your face. You heard footsteps behind you and spun around. Kay was grinning like an idiot while carrying two mugs of steaming tea.

"You knew!" You exclaimed.

"How else would he get into the flat?" She responded. "He really is the cutest boy." She handed you your mug and you took a sip of the scorching hot tea.

"Ah." You sighed in bliss as the tea trickled down your throat.

"Come on, Cathie! It's already 6, let's get you ready for this date of yours!" Kay grinned and you couldn't help your heart beating a little faster in excitement.

"CATHIE! He's here and he's GORGEOUS!" You heard Kay shout from the living room. Your heart skipped a beat and you looked into the mirror one last time. You were wearing the dress and it hugged your body in just the right places. Kay had done something to your hair so that the dark brown curls framed your face beautifully and contrasted your pale skin nicely. Your makeup was held to a minimum, but your lips were an intense red to fit your dress. You finally stepped outside your room, only to have Kay hug you tightly.

"You look beautiful, doll. He did a really good job choosing that dress." She winked at you and just then, the doorbell rang. You could feel your heart pump faster and you slowly followed Kay to the door.

"Hey there." You suddenly heard a voice that was way too deep to be Xiumin's.

"Channie!" You heard Kay squeal and you chuckled. Kay quickly took Chanyeol's hand and pulled him into the flat. She whispered a quick Have Fun into your ear as she pressed past you and left you alone at the door with Xiumin. And Kay had been right. He looked GORGEOUS.

You'd been driving for about half an hour when he finally pulled over.

"Cathie, I-you look gorgeous." He breathed.

"Speak for yourself." You laughed and he grinned. His light pink hair was styled up and he was wearing dark blue jeans with a white dress-shirt and a loose red tie that fit your dress. You looked outside and saw a little roadside restaurant; nothing too fancy but fancy enough to excuse your dress up. Xiumin told you to wait for him and you did; he opened the door for you like the perfect gentleman he was and once again you were star struck. He reached for your hand and pulled you up carefully as soon as you put your hand in his.

"You know I never expected this to happen, but I'm glad you were so drunk I had to take you home." He whispered and you blushed crimson.

"Yah, don't remind me." You pouted and to your surprise he bent down and kissed your pouted lips. He broke away and smiled again, making your knees go weak as he pulled you into the restaurant.

Your date was spent talking, eating and laughing and in the end falling. Falling in love that is. You could feel your feelings for Xiumin grow stronger and even though you didn't know it at the time you would come to love him very much.

"Cathie." He started when he was dropping you off at your flat. You smiled and he stopped immediately.

"Is something wrong?" You asked frowning. He just shook his head and pulled you closer, his hands on your waist and your hands flew up to hold onto his shoulders. He leaned down to kiss you again, but-

"Yah, no snogging on the doorstep." Kay's voice pulled you apart.

"Indeed." Chanyeol's deep voice agreed; you rolled your eyes and looked at Xiumin. He surprised you by smirking at the two people standing in the doorway and pulled you even closer, pressing his lips to yours.

"Aaaah-my innocent eyes!" Both Kay and Chanyeol exclaimed.

"Cathie, you are banned from this house for tonight. Xiumin you better take care of her. I am not allowing you two in here." Kay stated and slammed the door shut, but neither of you even noticed as you kissed on the doorstep. You didn't notice Kay and Chanyeol's grinning faces in the window either when you pulled out of the car park in front of the flat to go back to Xiumin's place.

It was only the next morning, when you were lying on Xiumin's chest that you realised that Kay had done it on purpose to get you to stay with him. And you looked up at Xiumin's sleeping face and smiled, snuggling back into him.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The third part~ keke Have fun; hope you enjoy ;)

Show your L.O.V. E. <3

Saranghaeyo readerlings! Kxx