Fairy Pools ~Luhan

The fairy pool‘s water was still and crystal clear.  You stepped forward gingerly; looking all around to make sure no one else was there. Humans would use the natural pool sometimes and make it dirty so you checked up on it more than once a day. Carefully peaking around the heavy stone in front of you and upon finding the pool deserted, you stepped forward lightly, fluttering your delicate wings and floating above the water. You could see to the bottom of the pit, the colours ranging from marvellous green tones to light blues. It had always been your favourite place to be. A light gust of wind stirred the water and the rippling made you giggle a bit. You loved the fairy pools more than anything. You set down on the thin stone wall that separated the still waters from the little waterfall that gave its water to the pool and the droning rush of the water coursing down the stones deafened you for a second so that you didn’t hear the deer behind you. You were oblivious to the deer changing into your boyfriend Luhan too as you continued to clean the water with your powers. You didn’t see Luhan’s besotted smile as he looked at you standing above the water cleansing it.

Jagi—turn around. He told you through your mental link, so that he wouldn’t startle you. You did as he told you and smiled at him. He stood on the bit of stone over the waterfall but quickly came down to stand on the stone platform in the water. He held out his hands to you and you giggled again, quickly joining him; the water heavenly and cool around your feet. He smiled down at you and placed his hands on your wait pulling you closer.

“Are you cleansing it again, Yukii? I think it is clean enough for now. You’ve been here today already.” He murmured into your ear.

“I know.” You sighed and buried your nose deeper in his brown shirt. “I just love this place so much; I wish I would be anointed its guardian fairy, but I don’t think that’s going to happen. There are so many more talented water fairies in the nest.” You sighed again.

“Jagi, I’m sure The Queen knows what she’s doing when she appoints the guardians and she knows how much you love this place.” You pulled away from him a bit and frowned.

“How does she know that?” You asked, confused; you had never spoken to The Queen.

“I might’ve told Chen—“, he trailed off and your eyes grew wider. Chen was The Queen’s only son and one of Luhan’s best friends. “I know how much you wanted this place to be under your spell.” He whispered and you felt your heart swell. He always knew how to make you smile even brighter; which you did just now. Your smile grew wider and more brilliant.

“Oh Lulu!” you said, threw your arms around his neck again and pulled him closer as you mumbled ‘thank you’s into his ear. He chuckled softly and wrapped his arms tighter around you.

“There’s something else as well.” He said suddenly and you released him, tilting your head to the right in question. “I know we’re already linked, but—“, he fell down on his knee, his trousers immediately soaked and you quickly cast a spell to keep them dry in the water. You felt your heart race faster as he said those words though and you couldn’t keep a straight face.

“Will you be mine—forever?” He asked and pulled a beautiful bronze ring out of his pocket; blue gems were set into the band that represented his race—the animal shifters, the blue stones very obviously representing hers—water fairies. You put your hand in front of your mouth and nodded your head fervently. He smiled and slipped the ring onto your finger. You held it up to the sky and marvelled in its beauty.

“I love you, Yukii.” Luhan whispered into your ear as he hugged you from behind.

“I love you too, Lulu.” You whispered as you rested your hands on his’.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you liked it, Yukii!

The "Fairy Pool" is on the side and it actually exists! On the Isle of Skye in Scotland! I just love Scotland! *-*

Show your L.O.V. E. <3

Saranghaeyo readerlings! Kxx