Cake, Dress, Check ~ Chanyeol

The warm, golden sunlight filtered through the light turquoise curtains of your hotel room and painted the room a fuzzy bluish colour. Smiling you remembered the last few days.

Is she ready yet? Is she ready? Is HE ready? Where are the flowers? The cake?” You chuckled at the sound of your mother’s hysterical voice as she rushed through the whole house. You brushed your fingers over the silky white material of your dress and smiled a besotted smile. If you had lifted your head and looked into the mirror you might have seen the dreamy smile on your sister’s face and the proud, beaming smile on your father’s; you might have seen your mother halt in her movements to send a loving smile your way, only to turn around quicker than lightning to shoo him away.

Him being the gorgeous and amazing man who was lying next to you right at that moment. You tilted your head up to look at his face, the face you loved so much. His floppy dark hair was all over the place, framing his handsome face and making him look younger than he actually was. You pushed yourself up a bit and leaned over him. He made noises in his sleep and scrunched up his face; you tried hard not to laugh but in the end a low laugh escaped you. You quickly covered your mouth with your hand when he moved around and you grinned when his arm around your waist tightened. Giggling you leaned in closer and lightly pressed your lips against his. He stirred and when you tried to pull back you found that he had raised a hand to the back of your head to keep you in place.

“Teasing and not planning to stay?” His deep, raspy morning voice sent shivers down your back.

“Yeol…” You started. “I am planning to stay; I married you didn’t I?” His face lit up in one of his adorable toothy smiles. “I’ll never stop teasing you though.” You laughed and shot out of bed and into the bathroom. You leaned back against the closed door and heard his deep chuckle and bare feet against the hotel room tiles.

“Azma.” His voice resounded through the door.

“Azma is not here anymore, sorry. She left with this hot blonde dude.” You chuckled.

“What?” Chanyeol exclaimed. “No! My love, how did this happen? We only just married; I thought she loved me. Please let me in, I need to find her!” He continued in mock hurt and outrage. You tried your best not to laugh as you turned to face the door.

”Well, you know she clearly doesn’t appreciate what she had.” You drawled and opened the door. “So what do you say you just take me?” You smirked and saw his face light up as he laughed.

“Always.” He whispered as he scooped you up and twirled around the room with you in his arms just like that day a week ago, when you had been wearing your white dress and you had promised each other forever.

Fluff in a dress ;)

I know it's short... I'm sorry but hey~ I'm back! After endless days of not being able to update.. here I am again! with more than one update.. so please enjoy and remember:

Show your L.O.V.     E. <3

I missed you readerlings~ Saranghae Kxx