Snowstorm ~Baekhyun

You threw the door open and hurried into the little wooden hut. You shivered and tried to warm up a bit by walking around. The hut was quite small; there was a little electric heater, a table, two chairs, a cupboard and a bed; that was it. You wrapped your thick winter jacket closer around you and went over to the window to look outside. The wind was howling and hurling the snowflakes through the air. The snow was already lying on the ground in a thick blanket of icy cold white. You shivered again and started to try and dry your snow-wet hair a bit, when the door suddenly burst open. You shot up from the chair you’d sat down on and hurried over, thinking the wind had forced the door open, when someone suddenly ran in and collapsed on the floor. It was definitely a guy, but he was covered in white, so you couldn’t see who it was. You used all the strength you had to close the door against the force of the storm and bolted it shut, before you hurried to the shivering mess that was the guy on the floor, covered in now melting snow. You fell on your knees next to him and reached out to clear the snow off his face. When your hand hit his ice-cold skin and all the white was gone to reveal skin equally as white and flawless as snow, you recognised him. It was Baek Hyun; your best friend whom you had just fought with and the reason why you had run out into a snowstorm, idiot that you were.

“Baekhyunnie! What are you doing?!” you quickly turned to turn the heater up even more and helped him out of his wet jacket. After a few minutes you were sitting on the bed with him, wrapped into as many blankets as you could find. He was still shivering slightly, but he seemed to have warmed up so much that he could talk.

“_-_____” His teeth were chattering and you moved to wrap your arms around him, he sank into your embrace and his lips were finally regaining some colour. “I’m so-orry about the—the fight.” He pressed out. His head was resting in the junction of your shoulder and neck and you had moved one hand to stroke through his hair.

“Shh~” you hushed him. “It’s ok. I’m sorry for running out into a snow storm like that. That was really stupid.” He shivered against you, then turned his head and looked up at you. Suddenly he straightened up and turned his whole body towards you. You frowned at him.

“I should be the one holding you in my arms.” He stated like it was a well-known fact. You frown deepened.

“Baek, I’m not the one who nearly froze to death just a few moments ago.” You countered. He frowned as if searching for the right thing to say and you had to fight a smile; he really was adorable.

“But—but I’m the man. I’m supposed to hold you. A man is supposed to hold his—“, he broke off and stared at you with wide eyes as if he was about to say something he shouldn’t say.

“Baekki…!?”, you threatened. “Tell me. His—what?” you leaned towards him, but he just stared at you and then his gaze fell to your lips. Now it was your turn to stare at him. It wasn’t like you’d never thought about kissing him or being with him, one only has to look at him, but you’d never thought that he could feel the same way about you. And that was the point where you decided to tease him.

“Baekki…” you said, your voice a husky whisper; he swallowed audibly, his eyes fixed on your lips. “Tell me, pleeaasee?” you cooed and pouted. He just kept staring at your lips, so you decided to bite your bottom lip. As soon as you did that, his eyes were alive; his gaze flickered up to your eyes once and then he closed his hands around your face and pulled you close.

“You insufferable tease.” His voice was raspy and he finally dipped down and kissed you. You had been waiting for this moment and you felt yourself let out a breath you hadn’t know you were holding. When the two of you finally came up to breathe, he just stared into your eyes and then smirked.

“You know, I would be way warmer if I could lie here, cuddled up with you. We could share our body heat, just like the penguins.” He winked and you just rolled your eyes but agreed. Later that night when you lay in bed all cuddled up against his chest, you felt him lean down and press a light kiss to your hair.

“Saranghaeyo, ______”, he whispered and you couldn’t help but smile.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Any more requests just.. head over to @kayrequestbook... you know the drill :D

Hope you enjoyed this wintery one (I know it's spring, but hey, who cares?! ;) haha)

Show your L. O. V.   E. (just sing it like that bit in XOXO ;) hehe sorry, I couldn't resist :'D )

Love you little readerlings! Saranghae <3

Kxx