Drunk (cont.) ~Xiumin

Falling back into bed, you groaned. Your head hurt and you felt like shit. When you opened your eyes tentatively the brightness wasn’t as bad anymore. You sat up carefully, holding your head and looked around, not recognising the room you were in. It was neat and mainly held in whites and blacks. You frowned as you tried to remember the night before. There was the gorgeous man that had entered the bar after your friend had left you and then, fuzzy memories of talking to him—Xiumin, you remembered his name. You blushed when you remembered that you had kissed him and he had then taken you home. You quickly looked under the blankets but you were still dressed. You let out a relieved sigh, but you stiffened again when you heard a door in the room open and bare feet on tiles.

“Oh you’re awake.” A male voice said and when you turned your head, you snapped it back immediately. He stood there in the doorway with nothing but a towel wrapped around his hips. It hung rather low and you could see his v-line, rivulets of water running down his toned chest and his hair still wet from the shower. You felt your cheeks grow red and heard him chuckle.

“You can take a shower now. I’ll be down making you some food.” You nodded mutely. “Is the hangover bad? I’ll get you some painkillers.”

“Okay, okay. Just—please?” You tried and he laughed again and you heard his footsteps leave. As soon as the door closed behind him, you jumped out of bed. You peered round the corner of the wall that separated the bedroom from the bathroom and saw the closed door to the rest of the house. You ran around the corner and into the bathroom quickly, almost as if Xiumin would walk back in at any moment. The shower was relaxing and cleared your head. When you were finished you noticed that you only had the dress to wear though. Suddenly there was a knock on the door you froze.

“Cathie? It’s me. I left some of my clothes out for you. I gathered you didn’t want to wear that dress again… Yea... Breakfast’s ready.” You listened until you heard the door close again before you stepped out of the bathroom, wrapped in one of his big towels. He’d left a shirt out and a pair of short trackies. Well short on him. They reached somewhere around your calves on you and his shirt hung half-way down your thighs. You sighed as you checked your phone and saw multiple texts and missed calls from your friend.

“Cathie!? Where are you? I am out of my mind! Do you have any idea how worried I was? You could’ve been dead in an alley for all I know and knowing you that would actually be a possibility!” Your friend started as soon as she picked up the phone when you called her.

“Yah, Kay! Calm down. I’m sorry. I was really drunk and erm—this guy, Xiumin, he took me home, but he’s really nice and he like—I don’t think we—erm—you know and—“ You trailed off as you heard a deep voice in the background. “Kay?” You asked.

“Mhm—Yah Channie stop!” She suddenly giggled and you rolled your eyes. So that was the guy she’d been dancing with; the guy she’d been crushing on for ages. “Erm—Cathie, you still there?” She said, breathing heavily. “Sorry—erm… Where were we? Oh yes. Xiumin.”

“Xiumin?” You heard Chanyeol’s deep voice in the background.

“Yeah, why? He took Cathie home—“, your friend answered him. You could hear him answer something in the background but all you could understand was something along the lines of “good guy”, “trust him” and “he’s the best”.

“Cathie. Channie says you can trust him and he won’t try anything. I mean he has to be a good guy if he didn’t sleep with you, because come on, we both know what you’re like when you’re drunk.” You rolled your eyes; you could basically see her wink at you in your mind’s eye.

“Yes, yes. I have to go down now. He made breakfast.” You mumbled.

“He made you breakfast?! Channie! He made her breakfast; why do you not make me breakfast?” was the last thing you heard before she mumbled a quick “love you” and hung up. You sighed and dropped your phone on the bed, squaring your shoulders you made your way out of the room and into the kitchen where Xiumin was waiting patiently.

He was sitting at the kitchen table eating some cereal when you came in. His head snapped up immediately and you shuffled nervously as you saw him scan you from head to toe before pushing out the chair in front of him with his foot. You took that as your cue to sit down and just started eating in silence. You looked up after a while and caught him looking at you. He smirked when he noticed you saw and you huffed. Arrogant much?

“So, Cathie—did your friend call? The one who was dancing with the ‘really tall guy’.” He asked and laughed when you rolled your eyes as he reminded you of your pitiful description.

“The ‘really tall guy’ was your friend Chanyeol and yes she called, well I called her back after she left me tons of messages. So she knows where I am.” You answered him.

“Chanyeol? Oh—is your friend Kay?” He asked and you almost choked. How--?

“He talks about her all the time.” Xiumin answered your question as if he could read your mind. “I’m glad he finally got the guts to—“

“Yeees—no details.” You cut him off; he laughed. You watched him fascinated; he really was gorgeous.

I didn’t exactly plan for her to see me half naked after my shower, but it happened; nothing to be done about that. Also her reaction was cute. She is really cute in general. Picking clothes for her was more of a challenge, because I knew that they would all be too big on her.

When she finally came down from my room, she looked amazing; her wet hair curling around her face and her eyes brighter than last night or before her shower. My clothes only added to her looking sexy; I couldn’t help but check her out from top to bottom. She blushed again when I did; she’s too cute. I pushed the chair out for her and she plopped down immediately and started eating. She caught me staring, but I wasn’t going to give her the satisfaction of acting like a teenager and looking away so I just smirked. To which she rolled those beautiful hazel eyes heavenwards. Like I said: cute.

“So, Cathie—did your friend call? The one who was dancing with the ‘really tall guy’.” I asked and laughed when she rolled her eyes.

“The ‘really tall guy’ was your friend Chanyeol and yes she called, well I called her back after she left me tons of messages. So she knows where I am.” She said. Chanyeol? Oh, if he took her friend home then it must’ve been—

“Chanyeol? Oh—is your friend Kay?”  She almost choked when I mentioned her friend’s name. Cute.

“He talks about her all the time.” I said. “I’m glad he finally got the guts to—“

“Yeees—no details.” She cut me off; I laughed. She really was cute.

“Oh, Cathie, you know considering that we already kissed and I took you home, you should really give me your number and we should  go on a date—what do you say?”

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ooookayyyy~ that turned out longer than it was supposed to...

Hope you enjoyed it anyways!

Show your L.O.V.   E. <3

Saranghaeyo readerlings! Kxx