The special something~

THANK YOU SO MUCH readerlings! I hit the 10,000 reads; it's amazing thank you my friends!

I hope you enjoy this wee story~ It just kinda popped into my head one day ;) HEHE 

Anyways~ Please keep showing your L.O.V.  E. <3

Saranghaeyo readerlings! Kxx

I looked up at them through my red hair that fell in front of my face. They were standing in front of me; strong, powerful and strange. The gods from Exoplanet. They had found me, captured me and brought me here; everything had gone according to plan. They couldn't scare me; rather, they should be scared of me but they didn't know that yet. I reached out with my mind to probe their minds. I couldn't break the barriers protecting them but that didn't surprise me; they were gods after all. I was kneeling on the floor in front of them, the position didn't suit me at all but I would have to go with it if I wanted this to run more or less smoothly.

"Who are you?" The voice startled me and I looked up quickly. Suho, the god of water.

"Why do you want to know?" I snapped. They bristled and growled at me but I didn't react suddenly a gust of wind blew my hair out of my face and an invisible force made me look up at them. Sehun, the wind god and Luhan, god of Telekinesis. Great. I glared at each one of them. The looked surprised and I knew why; my eyes were completely black. Not only the iris but even where normal people's eyes were white. My eyes were black orbs in my face. I smirked.

"Who are you?" A very deep voice asked me again; the sound of that voice sent shivers down my back. I looked up; Chanyeol, god of fire. I knew him; better than he knew me. In the past anyway- he couldn't remember me.

"Why should I tell you?" I drawled. One of them glared at me and lifted his hand sending electric shocks into every direction but Chanyeol stopped him.

"Nice to make your acquaintance Chen, god of electricity." I said sarcastically and I watched in satisfaction as his eyes widened in surprise.

"You know who I am?" He asked.

"I know every single one of you." I laughed; they exchanged glances.

"Please tell us who you are." D.O. god of the earth and FINALLY the magic word.

"Well, since you're asking so nicely-" I smirked as some of the rolled their eyes. "I'm Nox, goddess of the night, darkness and chaos." With that I stood up and lifted my head. I broke my chains and dragged a hand through my red curls. They stared at me, gaping. 
"Close your mouths, I know I'm awesome but try and be a bit more polite." I drawled. Some of them snapped their mouths shut immediately while others tried to hide the fact that their chin had literally been on their chests. I laughed, throwing my head back. 
"Didn't see that one coming did you? I let you capture me. Don't think for a moment that you could've captured me that easily under normal circumstances." I took a step forward and some of them automatically took on a defensive stance. I laughed again. 
"I'm jot going to attack you; trust me that is the last thing on my mind right now. I need to talk to you. There has been a development you are not going to like and trust me I don't think it's that peachy either." I sighed and conjured up a table and thirteen chairs. They frowned but sat down with me.

"What is this development you are talking about?" Kris, the god of flight asked.

"A prophecy. One that has to be fulfilled at all costs."

“What is the prophecy?” Xiumin, god of ice asked. I shook my head.

“Let me show you.” I saw them frown but ignored them concentrating on the prophecy. I felt myself float up and the familiar prickling of the prophecy’s fire illuminated my skin. Then I recited.

Before the two moons rise

Dark and Light have to be joint.

Forgotten by light, the dark lived

But the day will come

When the two moons rise

And fire and chaos will rule

Until they unite in the faces of the moons.

I felt my feet touch the cold marble floor again and I opened my eyes. The twelve looked at me, their eyes wide but my eyes immediately went to find Chanyeol’s. His eyes were big pools of confusion and awe; I sighed.

“What—why does it say the dark lived forgotten by the light? The light IS me right?” I winced; time for the truth.

“You are the light and a long time ago—you were my friend, my lover—and husband.” I held my head high as I watched them all gasp and stare at me, then Chanyeol. He gaped at me, but quickly recovered and slamming his fist on the table, he stood up.

“Your husband?! Why can I not remember you then? I saw you for the first time in my life a few hours ago when we captured you.” he thundered, his eyes changing to their natural orange-red colour.

“Don’t shout; there’s no need.” I snapped at him. “There was an incident and you had to forget me; you all had to. I t was safer that way.” I sighed and held up my hand as Chanyeol tried to say something. “The problem was that—I conceived.” Everyone’s eyes bulged.

“You mean that—I’m a father!?” Chanyeol exclaimed; I laughed bitterly.

“A child conceived by fire and chaos? Please; it wasn’t allowed to live. They killed him; it destroyed you. You went into a rage and nearly burned down the entire universe, so you had to forget.” I could fell tears gathering behind my eyes and quickly willed them away. I couldn’t cry—not now. When I focused on Chanyeol again, he was walking towards me. I kept my head up and looked into his eyes.

“I want to remember.” He stated.

“You will have to; the rise of the two moons is tomorrow.” I looked up at him.

“How do I remember?” He asked and I smiled wryly. Without answering I pulled his face down to mine and pressed my lips against his. After the initial surprise, he kissed me back and I could feel the memories flooding his brain. He broke away from me and screamed; collapsing on the ground he screamed and clutched his head in pain. The others rushed towards him but I held them back with chains of darkness.

“No. He’s remembering.” I said through gritted teeth; it hurt seeing him in this much pain but it was necessary. And then his cries dried out and he was just lying on the cold marble breathing hard, then he started crying. I rushed forwards and took his tear stained face in my hands, trying to calm him down. He gripped my hands tightly and I could feel his body convulsing with every crying sob. His fellow gods rushed towards us and tried to help calm Chanyeol and finally his tears dried and he stood up. I followed suit and stood in front of him. He looked down at me and finally after an eternity of being alone, his strong arms enveloped me again and I felt safe. I felt a tear escape me and buried my face in his robes.

“I’m sorry, Nox. I love you.” I think I cried a little more when he whispered into my ear and buried his face in my fiery red curls, but we had eternity again. I loosened my grip on him and looked into his face. The other deities around us were forgotten as fire and chaos were united once more.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tadaaaaa~~ hope you enjoyed that.. I certainly enjoyed writing it ;) kehe

Saranghaeyo and thank you again! Kxx