Je t'aime ~Sehun

“Âllo chéris!“ you shouted into the apartment full of loud, noisy guys. You laughed as you entered and were immediately engulfed in a strong hug by your boyfriend Sehun. You hugged him back and buried your face in his chest. He chuckled and hid his nose in your hair.

“Ça va oppa?” you smirked up at him, while he just stared down at you.

“I’m good. How are you, jagi?” he replied smiling.

“Are all the others here?” he only nodded and took your hand, dragging you into the EXO dorms.

“Hyungs! Your favourite person is here!” he shouted into the already loud room, which immediately went quiet until they all stood up to rush towards you and greet and hug you. You laughed as you were squished in a hug from Chanyeol and Baekhyun and tried not to suffocate.

“Âllo my friends.” You teased. “Je vous aime, mes amis.” They looked at you with wide eyes and you could basically see the wheels turning in their heads while they tried to figure out what you had said; you laughed.

“Saranghaeyo, my friends.” You translated for them and they chuckled and told you they loved you too. You grinned at Sehun who had been watching the whole time. When they had all settled down again, he grabbed your hand and started walking towards his room.

“Sehunnie! Be safe!” Luhan shouted.

“Sehun, you’re still so young! Are you sure you’re ready to be a father?” Chen chimed in.

“Sehunnie, just make sure she actually wants to be with you.” Chanyeol teased. Sehun rolled his eyes and just kept going, while you were chuckling.

"Ah~ mon pauvre petit. Est-ce qu’ils sont méchants?" He’d opened the door to his room and you entered behind him, hugging him from the back. You could feel him sigh.

“Mon chéri. Qu’est-ce qu’il y a?”  He groaned and turned around, backing you up against the wall.

“Mais—tout ce que tu fais?” he dragged a hand through his hair and you laughed; he was just too cute. Especially when you were teasing him like this—speaking in French, knowing that he didn’t understand.

“Chéri, les autres sont au salon, mais je souhaite que tu veux bien faire quelque chose." you breathed before his mouth finally descended on yours and you let out a breath you hadn’t know you were holding. His mouth claimed yours almost forcefully and you revelled in his aggression.

“Jagi—talk to me.” His breathing was ragged, the evidence of your kissing most evident in his face and you were sure you didn’t look much different. He had buried his hands in your naturally light brown hair and you had your bright green eyes fixed on his brown ones when you started talking.

“Sehun- mon amour. Je ne sais pas pourquoi mais je t’aime et je souhaite que nous peux resterons ensemble for l’éternité. Je t’aime, Sehun. Prenez-moi."  And that was the last thing you could utter before he diverted his attention from your neck to your mouth again and words were lost on you.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A little french never hurt nobody~ ;) haha

Translation timeeeeeeeee:

1.       Hello sweeties!

2.       How are you oppa?

3.       I love you, my friends.

4.       Ah~ my poor darling. Are they being mean?

5.       Darling. What is it?

6.       But—whatever are you doing?

7.       Darling, the others are in the living room. But I wish you would just do something.

8.       Sehun—my love. I don’t know why but I love you and I wish we could stay together for ever. I love you, Sehun. Take me.

Tadaaaaa~~ Hope you enjoyed that little french thingi... I dunno, I just kinda felt like it ya know? ;) Everything sounds sexier in french, don't you think? haha :'D

The Xiumin dare will be up in a few! 

Keep reading, readerlings! 

Saranghaeyo,Kxx <3