Power #3 ~Flight

The cold air rushed past you in a strong current. You revelled in the feeling, surrounded by air, gliding through the icy night’s air. The stars were brilliant sparkles high above you. Suddenly you felt another presence near you. Confused you stopped, hovering in the air looking around; your massive emerald wings flapping around you, keeping you afloat. A bronze sliver rushed past you, you snapped your head around glaring into the night. Then a heavy weight fell on you, dragging you down. You struggled; looking up you saw another dragon keeping you prisoner in his claws. You growled at him but he ignored you. You grew more and more frustrated; kicking and roaring you tried to free yourself but the other dragon was bigger and stronger and older than you. When you were almost on the ground you gave up and just hung limply in his claws. He touched down on the ground in a forest. As soon as you touched the ground you transformed. Your body shrank, claws growing into fingernails, your black eyes changing to an emerald colour and your wings disappeared into two tattoos on your now human back. Your black hair fell down to your hips, your skin milky white and flawless. Suddenly you had a piece of cloth thrown in your face; you frowned but inspected it. It was a dress; the same colour as your scales had been. You put it on quickly before you turned around to face whoever it was that had dragged you out of the sky. Your breath caught when you saw him. He was tall and well built; his dirty blond hair messy and his eyes glowed red. He was dressed in simple clothes and he was glaring at you. Your eyes quickly swept over the eleven other men standing behind him, but you snapped your attention back to the dragon-boy when he growled. His growl was deep and fierce, with a dangerous undercurrent but you growled back at him. His friends raised their eyebrows and backed away a bit.

“Who are you? That was a very dangerous stunt you pulled just there, you know? You could’ve hurt yourself—or worse: you could’ve hurt me.” You drawled; he bristled.

“The question is: Who are you? I haven’t seen you here before. I’m the only dragon-shifter here.” He growled again.

“First of all—could you please stop growling at me, that’s rude!? Second of all, you were the only dragon-shifter here. Now there’s me too.” You snapped at him, he raised an eye brow and stared at you.

“What’s your name?” he asked, his voice still growling but not as much as before, so you decided to let it go.

“__________. What’s yours? Or should I just call you Mr Growly-pants?” You smirked.

“It’s Kris.” He growled again; you tsked and stepped towards him.

“What did I say about the growling? It’s rude.” You lectured him; you didn’t know where your courage came from but you were not going to back down now. This Kris guy had just literally plucked you from the air. He growled again and you put your finger on his mouth to silence him.

“Hush.” You said. “I think you should introduce your friends. Seriously where are your manners?!” you joked and saw anger sparkle in Kris’ eyes.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you have any more requests just head over to @kayrequestbook :)

Show your L.O.V.  E. <3

Sranghaeyo readerlings! Kxx