Nocturnal Admiration ~Tao

Tao lay under the covers, warm and cosy next to his girl. She lay snuggled up against his side; her head on his arm, one hand splayed over his chest. Her breathing, so steady and slow, was almost enough to make him fall asleep, but he didn’t want to. He wanted to watch her. He looked down at her. Her dark hair lay on the pillows in a wonderful display; her lashes grazing her cheeks, hiding her brown eyes. He had to leave again in a few days, he knew that and he wanted to soak up every moment he had with her. He didn’t want to leave her, but he had to. He was under contract for EXO and there was nothing he could do about it; besides he was living the dream and she understood that. How he loved her. He lifted his free hand and caressed her cheek. Her eyes fluttered open and she looked him straight in the eyes.

“Tao? Why are you awake?” she whispered, her voice still thick with sleep. He only smiled at her.

“Go back to sleep, baobei.” He bent down and kissed her forehead, when he looked at her again, her eyes were closed and her breathing slowing down. After a few more minutes, sleep finally beat him and he fell asleep next to his girl, his love, his joy. That night his dreams were filled with her; his Joyce. 

------------------------------------------------------------------

There you go Joyce, enough bed action for you ;) haha

Any other requests > just post it on my request account @kayrequestbook :D

Love, Kxx