Stop! ~Kris

“Stop.“ You looked up, startled by your boyfriend’s sudden outburst. The two of you were sitting on his bed in the EXO dorms; he was reading something and you were studying.

“What?” you asked still confused.

“Stop, please.”

“Stop what?” He was being weird again; he didn’t answer so you just went back to studying.

After about five minutes, he started shifting.

“Stop it.” He said again.

“Stop what?” You almost shouted. “Kris oppa, if you’re not gonna tell me what’s bothering you, I can’t help you?!”

“Stop—biting your lip.” He mumbled, staring at you. Your eyes widened; you knew that you bit your lips when you concentrated but he’d never complained before. Subconsciously you raised your fingers to your lips and Kris groaned. Then he suddenly leaned over and pressed his lips against yours. You startled but then kissed him back.

“What—why did you do that?” you whispered with what little breath you had left when you broke apart.

“I told you—“, he mumbled, his hands still cupping your face while his fingers ran along your cheekbones. “—to stop biting your lip.” He finished and kissed you again.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Short but sweet (I hope) ;) Enjoy xx

Please send in requests and suggestions for the Truth or Dare! 

Love you, wee readerlings <3 Kxx