Truth or Dare #10 ~Baekhyun

„Come on! You know what I’ll choose anyways!?” Your boyfriend Baekhyun exclaimed. “Dare!” You chuckled. He really was insufferable and comic.

“In that case—“, Chanyeol chuckled. “I dare you to eat a piece of cucumber.” You gasped and felt Baekhyun stiffen next to you.

“Chanyeol-ah!” He complained. “You know I don’t like cucumber!?I can’t do it.” Chanyeol flashed his evil grin and you laughed slightly, making Baekhyun look at you.

“You’re laughing, jagi? I had hoped that at least you’d be on my side.” He huffed.

“I am, Baeki, I am! You know that. I have to say it’s a really good dare though.” He mumbled something under his breath, before he turned back to Chanyeol.

“What happens if I don’t do it?” He asked carefully.

“Well, it’s simple.” Chanyeol started in a calm voice. “If you don’t do it, you will have to tidy our room; on your own.” Chanyeol smirked. You tried your best not to laugh, but you had to admit Channie-boy was good. Chanyeol and Baekhyun’s room was always a mess. It looked like a hurricane had gone through it 24/7 and it never seemed to get better, no matter how the member’s or sometimes even you tried to tidy it. You saw Baekhyun’s eyes widen.

“Screw you, Park Chan Yeol!” He shouted and shot up to go to the kitchen. You laughed along with the others and waited for Baekhyun to come back. When he did, his face was already pulled into a mask of disgust and uneasiness. He was carrying the piece of cucumber on a plate in his left hand as far away from him as possible. You held your hand in front of your mouth to stop from bursting into laughter at the sight. He really was the cutest. He plopped down next to you and stared at the cucumber as if it was the devil in person. Slowly he reached out to take it into his hand and guided it towards his mouth. A few inches before it touched his lips, he pulled it away.

“I can’t; seriously. The smell alone nearly kills me.” He breathed.

“Oppa, come on. It’s just a cucumber. You can do it.” You tried to encourage him, but he shook his head at you.

“Jagi, I really can’t. I’m not joking; it’s the stench of this—thing. I can’t stand it.” He said, defeated. Chanyeol and the others looked at each other and then cheered because this meant that BaekYeol’s room would be clean for once.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Personally I don't understand how you can't eat cucumbers but you know~ Baeki is a little weirdo anyways, don't ye think? ;) haha Seriously though: I love him ;)

Show your L.O.V.  E. <3

Saranghaeyo readerlings! Kxx