Catch Me If You Can ~Sehun

Some legends are told

Some turn to dust or to gold

But you will remember me

Remember me for centuries

And just one mistake

Is all it will take

We'll go down in history

Remember me for centuries

Hey, hey, hey

Remember me for centuries

The music blasted through the club loudly while you stood at the bar, watching the crowd carefully. Your father had ordered you to look for any new faces among the crowd and sighing you dragged your hand through your hair. Since the death threats had started flowing in, he'd been on edge and constantly worried about you and the rest of the gang- well they were more like family now. Ever since you could barely walk, you'd spent all your time with the gruff, dark men that worked for your father. Scanning the crowd again you spotted someone whom you had never seen before. Straightening up immediately, your eyes roamed his handsome features, memorising every single inch of pale skin. His platinum blonde hair and pale skin stood in stark contrast to his black leather clothing and dark rimmed eyes. He looked like he simply didn't give a shit, to be honest. A frown started to contort your features when his eyes met yours. There was something dark in his eyes but he sent you a smirk that had you raising an eye-brow and a slightly arrogant look settled on your features. Your father had taught you well. The boy didn't seem impressed as he made his way over to you and stopped, leaving barely an inch between you. 

"I'm Sehun." His voice was husky but sounded young. 

"Micah." You searched his eyes for anything that could connect him with the death threats but you got your answer when the cold metal of a gun point was suddenly pressed into your side. Sehun stared down at you with a puzzled gaze before he leaned down to whisper something into your ear.

"Now, little one, come with me. We can't have you all alone in a bar like this. It's dangerous." His breath fanned over your skin as his lips formed words against the skin of your neck. You let out a humourless chuckle but followed him outside. One of the guys, Siwon, made eye contact with you but you motioned for him to stay out of it. When he pushed you out of the club, you half expected him to force you into a car or  kidnap you, but he did neither. Instead he sent you a dazzling smile and tucked his gun away. 

"What are you doing?" You frowned. 

"This is not the kind of club a pretty girl like you should be at. Trust me, I know. I come here often." Liar. You shook your head slightly at his statement. Of course he didn't come here often, if he did he'd be dead or familiar with who and what she was.

"Stupid boy." You drawled before you lunged and tackled him to the ground. He was so surprised that he fell, but he did start fighting back and soon the two of you were rolling across the pavement in a whirlwind of limbs and shouts. You finally managed to land a hit successfully and pin him down.

"Stupid boy." You smirked again and the confused gaze wouldn't leave his face. "What gang are you from, huh? Eastwood? Westsands? Maybe you're one of the dangerous Northerners." His eyes widened but he remained silent. "How did you end up here? Got lost on the way home, boy?" He tried to struggle, but you were your father's daughter: You knew how to hold a man three-times my size down without breaking a sweat. 

"N-no." He finally admitted with a sigh.

"Well, what gang?" You pressed and he struggled for another five minutes before he finally whispered it.