Broken Glass ~Luhan

„Luhan! You’re being unreasonable!“ Xiumin shouted through his locked door.

“Yes, hyung! Just go talk to her; I’m sure she can explain.” Chen agreed with Xiumin. Luhan stared at the door and finally moved to open it.

“She told me to stay away; so I will. It was her wish and I do not intend to go against it again.” He said to their faces; his voice icy and distant. He closed the door again, leaving Xiumin and Chen to stare at the white washed wood. They exchanged worried looks and shook their heads, leaving Luhan to ponder. Luhan stood next to the bedside table, a photo frame in his hands. It was a photo of the two of you; laughing, smiling, in love. He smiled wistfully as he remembered that day he took you to the beach with the boys. He hadn’t had as much fun in a long time.

Just a few blocks down the road you were standing in your now seemingly empty flat. You missed Luhan so much; you didn’t know what to do with yourself. You looked down at the photo frame in your hands; a photo of the two of you, laughing and smiling and so very much in love. Your eyes glazed with tears you dropped the photo; the glass shattered and immediately you dropped to your knees frantically, but it was too late. You picked the photo out from the glass shards and felt a rush of fresh tears run down your cheeks. Why do I have to be so stubborn and stupid? You thought, the waterfall of tears didn’t seem to run out any time soon and you curled up on the floor, the picture pressed to your chest and cried yourself to sleep.

When you opened your eyes you weren’t laying on the cold floor; you stretched and found yourself in your bed. You frowned and shot out of bed; looking down at your body you saw Band-Aids all across your forearms, hands and knees. You frowned; someone had looked after the little wounds the glass had cut into your skin when you’d fallen into the broken frame. You opened the bedroom door slowly and peeked out. The heavenly smell of food wafted from the kitchen but when you entered, the kitchen was empty. Frowning, you found a not stuck to the fridge.

Take care~

It read in a handwriting you didn’t recognise. There was something about it that seemed familiar but at the same time forced, as if someone had changed their writing to remain unrecognised. You frowned and sat down, looking at the freshly made pancakes. Hesitantly you reached out and tried them; they were so good that you ate them in a matter of minutes, still thinking about that note. Could it be Luhan? But why would he not just stay and—no. of course he wouldn’t. I told him to stay away. This is Lulu we’re talking about, Jaimie. Get it out of your head; you told him to stay away and he will do it because he is Luhan and he loves you and he thinks that he hurt me. You groaned and hid your face in your hands, feeling fresh tears gathering behind your eyes ready to spill at any time. You looked up at the ceiling in an attempt not to cry. When you had successfully fought against the tears you stood up quickly and rushed to your room to get dressed. Quickly changing into a pair of skinny jeans and the sweater that Luhan had given you for your birthday the other day, you rushed out of your apartment and down the road towards the EXO dorms. People on the streets looked at you weirdly as you ran the few blocks as fast as you could. Finally arriving at the tall building, you rushed through reception when one of the staff stopped you.

“Sorry, miss. Where do you think you are going?” You looked up at the young man, startled.

“I need to see Luhan.” You stated.

“I’m afraid I can’t let you through.”

“What?!” You screeched. “No, no, no. Please! You don’t understand. I need to see him, please!”

“I’m sorry miss.” You let out a frustrated scream and dug your phone and quickly texted Xiumin.

Xiumin! I’m at reception—they won’t let me go up.

Please help me. I need to talk to Luhan!

Jaimie x

On my way—X

Came his reply only seconds after you had pressed send. You waited impatiently, walking up and down reception. The staff looking at you weirdly, but you couldn’t care less. Finally the elevator opened and Xiumin came out.

“Xiumin!” You exclaimed and ran over to him, throwing your arms around his neck. “I’m so glad you’re here. I need to talk to Luhan.”

“I know. He’s been sulking all day. Hurry.” He shot the staff a glare and quickly ushered me into the elevator. You didn’t say anything the whole ride up, only fidgeted with the hem of your sweater nervously.

“Is that the sweater he gave you for your birthday?” Xiumin suddenly asked and you only nodded, too impatient to answer properly. Finally the elevator doors opened and you ran out, past the astonished faces of the rest of EXO and straight to Luhan’s room. You pulled up dead in front of his door and took a deep breath, then knocked. No answer.

“Lu-Luhan? It’s me, Jaimie.” You whispered; no answer. You pressed you forehead against the hard, cold wood.

“I’m so sorry. Please come out and open the door. Lulu—“, you r voice broke, tears threatening to spill yet again. “I miss you so much.” You choked out and suddenly the door opened and you were engulfed in a warm, comforting heat. You sighed and held onto him, tears now flowing freely, soaking his shirt. He had his nose buried in your hair and you could feel his salty, hot tears fall on the skin of your neck. You just held onto him even tighter and inhaled his scent.

“Saranghae, Lulu.” You whispered.

“Saranghae, Jaimie. I missed you.” he mumbled and you couldn’t keep the small smile off your lips when you felt his mouth pressed against your skin.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope that was what you had in mind, Jaimie :)

Show your L.O.V.  E. <3

Saranghaeyo readerlings! Kxx