2. Tipsy

It seems like I've lived two lifetimes by the time we make it to Friday. I stumble out of my last class ready to get my party on with the girls tonight. I walk back to the dorms alone since my friends had all left about an hour ago, I stayed for some extra practice.

"Long day?" Josh asks as he falls into step beside me. I hadn't even noticed him in the hallway, I guess I really was exhausted. I was also a little annoyed that I was dripping in sweat at the moment but I figured that had to be a usual occurrence at a performing arts school.

"Long week" I reply as I pull my hair up into a ponytail. "How did you survive your first week?"

"I didn't chose ballet" he laughs as I nod understandably.

"What is your major anyway? Music?" I guess as I glance up at his sparkling blue eyes, they seemed to twinkle with delight at the mention of his music.

"Mhm and composition" he explains.

"You write music" I say surprised as he nods.

"I do" he confirms. "You sing?" he asks curiously as I shake my head vigorously.

"Nope. Only in the shower" I add making him laugh.

"Shower is a good place to start" he says as I shake my head.

"Good place to start and end" I reply, "I'm a ballerina, not the next Beyoncé" I add as he rolls his eyes.

"Okay" he gives. "So what are you up to tonight?"

"Girl's night" I explain as we make it to the dorms. "See you later Josh" I add as I make it to my room and walk in. "Hey girls" I smile as I shut the door behind me. Riley and Smackle are both on Riley's bed flipping through a magazine.

"Hey" they reply back in unison.

"I'm gonna take a quick shower and then we can head out."

"Sounds good" Riley smiles. "I am more than ready for tonight."

"Girl's night" Smackle exclaims making me laugh. Tonight was going to be epic.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

How I ended up in heels is beyond me but I personally feel like I'm rocking it in a pair of red stilettos and a black dress that's neckline plunges down between my breasts.

"There is no way that we're going to get served here" Riley laughs. "We scream underage."

"Maybe you do" I laugh in response as I look at my best friend wearing a crop top and a pair of jean shorts with a pair of flats.

"I got it" Smackle proclaims, throwing her raven hair over her shoulder and strutting over to the bar. I laugh as I follow after her. "Three beers please" she orders as the bartender eyes her suspiciously.

"I don't think so" he says as Smackle rolls her eyes.

"Come on" she says as she leans over the counter, her chest on display. "Don't you think you could make an exception?"

"I got it" a guy says as he walks up to us. I can tell within an instant that his ID is fake but he's cute enough and the bartender seems to buy it.

The guy serves the beers and the boy's eyes land on Smackle, a smile on his face. "You are?" he asks curiously.

"Isadora" she smiles.

"Smackle" I clarify. "Her name is Isadora Smackle."

"Maya" she exclaims making me chuckle. Apparently she wasn't the biggest fan of her nickname.