33. Friday

I wake up the next morning tangled in Josh's arms. A smile pulls at my lips as I watch him sleep beside me, his hair had fallen into his eyes as he slept and I can't resist the urge to brush it to the side causing him to stir. "Morning" he murmurs, his voice rough with sleep.

"Sorry I woke you" I apologize softly, leaning my head on my hand as I lie on my side to face him.

"It's okay" he smiles, reaching forward to tuck a strand of hair behind my ear. "You sleep okay?" he asks hopefully. I nod.

"Mhm" I hum. "It's nice having a bigger bed" I chuckle making him laugh. I was becoming used to sharing the tiny dorm bed with him, his bed here at home was much bigger.

"Agreed. It makes this easier" he smirks as he leans forward to press his lips to mine. I respond immediately, kissing him harshly, snaking my hand around his neck to pull him to me. His hand drops to my waist, allowing him to pull my body flush against his. He slips his tongue past my lips causing a moan to escape from my throat while he guides me down onto my back.

"Breakfast" Amy bellows from downstairs causing Josh to groan as he rips his lips away from mine.

"I don't like this however" he groans in annoyance making me giggle. "What do you think would happen if we skipped?"

"Well, there's two things that will probably cross their mind" I trail off. "That we're up here sleeping or the truth. So I think that unless you want your dad or mine to come up here that we should probably go."

"I hate it when your right" he says making me chuckle.

"Get used to it. Happy wife, happy life" I smirk as I climb out of bed. I make my way towards the door only for him to catch my waist and spin me to face him. He crashes his lips onto mine taking me by surprise but I don't hesitate to kiss him back with just as much enthusiasm as he offers. I stumble back into the door and a surge of pain radiates from my shoulders through the rest of my body but I'm too distracted by his lips to stop.

"You really wanna marry me someday?" he murmurs against my lips.

"Yes" I sigh, nodding my head vigorously before pressing my lips against his firmly. "Screw breakfast" I mutter as I slip my hand under his boxers. He groans and moves his lips across my jaw and down my neck. My breath hitches as he ducks his lips to the exposed skin of my breasts, the feeling overwhelming. I take his head between my hands and lift his head to bring his lips back to mine while moving my hands back to his waist.

"What do you mean she isn't in her room?" my dad asks Alan, a tinge of overprotectiveness in his voice.

"We're gonna get caught" Josh whispers against my lips.

"Oh well" I reply, clicking the lock into place. He smirks, grabbing me by the back of my thighs and carrying me over to the bed and plopping me down. He slides his body over mine and crashes his lips back onto mine while he yanks up my shirt.

"Josh. I know my daughter is in there" Shawn knocks loudly. I groan against Josh's lips. "Joshua open this door before I break it" he threatens.

"Maya" Josh says softly as he pulls back.

"No" I whine causing him to chuckle as he ducks down for one last short kiss.

"I'm sorry sweetheart" he apologizes before climbing off the bed and heading towards his door. I sigh, fixing my outfit and sitting up.

"I'll go pretend I was taking a shower" I offer as I head towards the en suite. I click the door shut at the same time I hear Josh open the door.

"Where is she?" he demands.