11. Skipping

Tuesday passes generally boring. Nothing exciting happens, except I get yelled at for missing class yesterday morning. I apologize and end up having to make up the class after jazz. I don't even really see Josh much but it was the middle of the week, I guess I couldn't expect to.

It's Wednesday morning and I'm in the bathroom doing my hair when the door flies open and Josh walks in. "What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be asleep?" I ask playfully. It was barely past six.

"I didn't get to see you yesterday" he explains as he walks over to me, wrapping his arms around my waist from behind making my body tingle at the contact. "How was your day?" he asks as he kisses my shoulder.

"Boring" I admit as his lips move up my neck. My eyes flutter shut and a soft moan falls from my lips as he bites lightly on the skin at the juncture between my neck and shoulder. "Josh, Miss Laine isn't gonna like bruises on my neck" I point out.

"But you do" he smirks as his eyes meet mine in the mirror.

"You thought I was trouble" I laugh as I turn in his arms, crashing my lips onto his. My hands wrap around his neck and the second his tongue slides over my bottom lip I open my mouth, moaning into the kiss while his hands fall to the back of my thighs. He hoists me up and places me on the edge of the sink. I spread my legs, allowing him to stand between them, feeling his hands on my waist and in my hair while mine run through his hair.

"I see you took my advice" Zay says making Josh break from me. I moan in annoyance as my boyfriend steps back, helping me down.

"Your advice?" I ask confused. "Where the hell was the advice in what you said? You told me that my boyfriend cheated on Sophie."

"Mhm and let me guess he denied it?" he asks, crossing his arms over his chest.

"Actually I didn't" Josh replies bluntly. "Thanks so much for trying to get my girlfriend to dump me by the way, I really appreciated that" he adds angrily. "How about you stay the fuck out of our business."

"Not until you admit that you're using her" he replies. "The second she puts out we all know you're gonna leave her."

"Isaiah enough" I shout angrily, "it's my life, not yours. And why don't you worry about your own girlfriend, she's the one texting my boyfriend' I scoff as I brush past him, leaving the bathroom and starting back down the hall to my bedroom.

"Hey" Josh shouts, catching my wrist. "You want me to walk you to class?"

I look up at him and my face softens, I let out a deep breath and nod, running my fingers through my hair. "Mhm" I nod, "I'd love that."

"Good" he smiles, taking my hand in his. I'm already dressed so we head straight to the studio. When we get there Josh walks me in and Miss Laine just about has a stroke.

"Joshua" she exclaims, "what are you doing here?"

"Uh" he stutters, looking down at me asking for permission to tell her about us. I nod. "I'm Maya's boyfriend" he explains with a smile.

"Oh" she says, looking between the two of us. "Well darling perhaps you could convince him to join us" she adds making me laugh as I look up at my boyfriend.

"Highly unlikely" I laugh lightly while my eyes scan the studio. I find Riley standing at the barre warming up with Smackle. I was a bit shocked to see my raven haired bestie but I was glad. She had missed way too much already.

A door slamming shut suddenly catches everyone's attention, including Josh and Miss Laine's.

It's Missy.