3. Aftermath

I don't know what's worse, the headache I wake up with or the pain my feet are in. Why the hell I thought stilettos were a good idea last night I have no idea. All I know as I open my eyes to the sunlight streaming in through my window is that I need Advil and the sun needs a dimmer switch.

"How much trouble would we be in if we skipped?" Riley moans from her bed where she sounds like she's dying. I think she may up and run to the bathroom any second.

"A lot" I reply as I sit up, my body revolts and suddenly I think I'll be sick. "Shit" I mutter as I throw back my blankets and rush out of the dorm to the bathroom. I burst into the stall, losing the beer I drank last night. I apparently had the literal lowest alcohol tolerance in the world.

"All this from one beer?" Josh smirks as he leans against the stall door as I sit up and wipe my mouth with my hand. I felt disgusting and I probably looked it too. Why did he continue to show up when I was at my lowest?

"I have a low tolerance."

"Clearly" he laughs as he steps forward, holding out his hand. I shake my head and stand up on my own heading over to the sink to wash my hands.

"Shit" I mutter as I realize my toothbrush is in my room.

"Here" Josh smiles as he hands me a toothbrush. "Don't worry it's new" he adds as he catches me eyeing it wearily.

"Okay" I sigh as I run it under the water before looking around for toothpaste. He chuckles as he holds out his. "Thanks" I mutter as I take it from his hands and spread a small strip onto the toothbrush before handing it back to him.

"No problem" he replies as I start brushing my teeth. "Don't you have a class to be in?" he asks curiously as he leans against the sink so he's facing the stalls instead of me. I couldn't blame him, one look in the mirror and I knew I was a mess. My makeup was streaky, my hair was tangled, and there were bags under my eyes.

"Mhm" I mumble around the brush in my mouth.

"Then why aren't you there?" he smirks making me moan in annoyance as I spit out the toothpaste in my mouth.

"Because I feel like death" I reply honestly making him chuckle. "It's one morning class."

"The only weekend class though" he points out, "and the first" he adds as I glare at him.

"Josh just shut up" I exclaim as I throw my hair up with the hair tie around my wrist.

"Sorry" he says, throwing his hands up in surrender. "Forget I said anything" he adds as he gathers up his things as Smackle stumbles into the room.

"Hey" she says brightly. "Morning" she adds as I eye her suspiciously. Something was off about her.

"Morning" I reply wearily as Josh slips out leaving the two of us alone. "Why are you so smiley?"

"Morning ladies" Farkle smiles as he walks in and kisses Smackle's cheek. I can't help but take note of his appearance, disheveled hair, bags under his eyes, and he was clad only in a pair of boxers.

He wanders off further into the bathroom as my eyes widen at Smackle who is currently gnawing her bottom lip as she leans against the doorway. "Did you?" I trail off as I turn to look to where Farkle wandered off to.

"What?" she shrugs.

"First week and you already slept with someone?" I whisper shout as a grin spreads across her face, reaching all the way to her eyes.

"It's not a big deal" she shrugs.

"It's sex. It's a big deal" I disagree as Farkle finishes his business and comes back to Smackle's side.