Prologue

***Dear Rereaders,

Thank you so much for coming back to read this story again! I know you are excited and the story feels completely different once you know what's going to happen. I just want to tell you to please hold back when you comment and not give spoilers to the new readers. As you know, TGOS is a romantic thriller and the plot twist is the soul of the story. I want the first time readers to experience it for themselves!****

———————————

Arjun Surya Narayan.

"Why did you bring me back? You should have let me die there!" She looked at me in anger.

"Sanju please..." My voice shook as I stared at her. "How can I do that? You know it, I...I love you-"

"YOU LIAR!" she screamed. "You cheat-"

"Sanju-"

"DON'T YOU CALL ME THAT...I AM TRISHANA, NOT SANJANA." she shouted again. "And you knew it all this time!"

She was trembling from head to foot. I took a step closer and took her hand-

"DON'T TOUCH ME!" she shook away my hands. "You cheated me! You were playing me all this time!"

I lost it then.

"WHO CHEATED WHOM, SANJANA? WHO WANTED TO ACT LOVE? WHO APPROACHED ME FIRST? YOU DID! NOT ME!" I too shouted back.

"You knew me, You were making a fool of myself. You acted as if you were in love with me!" She glared at me.

I took her hand and pulled her to me, She looked startled as I bend down to her.

"No!" She shouted. "Arjun, I will kill you if you touch-" Her words broke off as I kissed her, Her fights stilled as I imprisoned her.

She was soft against me, soft and warm.

Her heart was hammering against me, her scent was tempting me to do more.

But I just poured all of my feelings into the kiss, letting her know how much she meant to me, how much I was scared because of her and how difficult it would be for her to escape from me.

And I just proved that to her, that she has no way out now, that she's already a part of me.

She had stopped fighting me off and I loosened my grip slightly.

My uncontrollable burning anger started to melt.

She was weak and powerless inside my hands and I kissed her one last time and hugged her tightly.

"You hear this clearly, Sanjana, I won't repeat this," I said. "I was not acting love, I really am in love with you."

I could feel her body stiffening slightly.

I pulled her to my hand's distance and looked at her face. "I need you, Sanju, I am not planning to let go of you," I said sternly.

She just stared at me in shock.

"I didn't plan to start anything, but you made me fall in love with you. You approached me first. You got close to me intentionally, so take responsibility for what you have done, I am not going to back down, Sanjana."

——————————————

[Unedited version, you have been warned]