#62 The Jailbreak

Mahesh.

It's today.

No matter what happens, I need to get out.

Abiram is already on the run and I will never have a chance to get out if he too is jailed.

Father is already favouring Arjun and Waiting for help from him is pointless.

I will get out of India when I escape from this jail.

I placed myself behind the que for breakfast and my eyes landed on one of the inmates.

I nodded slowly.

We have planned this for a long time now.

"This is my place, How dare you cut me in the que!" The guy pushed me off, I was thrown back and fell down the ground.

"I was the one who came first!" I shouted and got up, Ready to attack.

"Hey!" The police officers were already running to us to stop us while I threw myself at the guy.

I felt it then, The sharp penetrating stab on my lower abdomen.

We looked at each other.

He has stabbed me.

Even if I have to die, I will get away from here.

Arjun.

I hurried to the conference room.

I am coming straight from Dreamland, I had to leave as soon as I got Karan's call.

"Where were you Arjun, Karan said you will be here in the morning itself!" Raghav sir said.

"I had a lot of paper works, I promised our shareholders that we will find a solution to get out of this crisis, I barely managed to convince them to give us a week more" I said.

"We found a new investor for us, Arjun" Raghav sir said. "They are interested in our firm" He said.

"Someone wants to invest in our company at this time!? Did you check it?"

"It's right" Father said grimly. "I already confirmed it, It's a MNC and they will help us out" He said slowly.

"It's a great opportunity then, This is a way out for us"

"But the management will be co-owned by them, I don't like it"

"But we are not having a good time now, If we don't find investors, It will really be the end of Surya group" I said.

"I know" Father said. "I want you to check everything about them, Report to me when you are done" He added.

"I will"

"We don't have a lot of time, Make it quick-"

"Sir!"

Vijay, Father's bodyguard opened the door, looking frantic.

Raghav, Father and I turned to him.