#42 The secret vault

Surprise!!!😊

This chapters (42&43) are dedicated to MadhaviLatha9, I had so much fun reading your comment, Especially all those theories 😀😀😁😁 Love you dear ❤❤

Trishana.

By the time I reached back at the estate house, It was past 9 and Everyone was already discussing our plans.

I listened to them and nodded whenever it was needed.

"Trisha?" Aditi looked at me. "What happened to you, You are really not here today" She said.

"I..uh..I am tired after going to the town and all" I said. "I will sleep early today, I need to get everything ready tomorrow" I said.

Luckily no one said anything as what I said was partly right.

I was guilty, But I couldn't tell them that I visited Arjun and went to his apartment all by myself.

I have already hidden my "engagement ring"

I don't really wants to think about what happened today.

I will take a good shower and sleep it off.

But even as the water run over me, I couldn't forget what happened today.

Arjun is indeed in love with me, I don't doubt it anymore, But what is confusing me is my feelings.

I confessed to him that I like him! I even said that I am attracted to him!

Well..It was our plan to seduce him, But what made me frustrated is that I feel like I have been talking from my heart.

Yes, I was not trying to deceive him then..

But I do hate Arjun for what he's doing to everyone.

So what's that supposed to mean?

Do I like him or hate him?

Is it what they call a love-hate relationship?

I wrapped the towel around me and walked in front of the mirror in the bathroom.

It doesn't matter what relationship we have, It doesn't matter even if I Like him, Everything is coming to an end this monday.

That's right, I won't meet Arjun and He will discover who I really am.

I am sure that he will be shocked and feel betrayed..

I started to rub my moisturiser onto my skin and stopped.

What the bloody heck!

Don't tell me...

Arjun gave me hickeys!

Aaarg!!

From the look of it, It looks like it will turn to an ugly color soon.

How the heck am I going to cover it up?

And even as I tried to ignore it, Moments with him flashed through my mind.

I shook my head.

No! I can't think about it..

Arg...now everytime I see this, I will be reminded of how he...No! I should stop now!

I changed and came out to the room.

"Trisha, Are you feeling nervous about this?" Varsha was waiting for me in the room.

"I am not nervous, I just hope that everything will be over if we hand over the files, I don't want to chase after them, I Am too exhausted" I said.