#53 The mission backfired

Arjun.  

I waited in the conference room along with Father, Raghav sir, Pramod and Abiram.  

I don't understand why father want all of us to be assembled here when the plan was already in motion.  

I looked at him.  

Unless..he suspect someone here.

He already doubt that there's a spy inside?

"Thomas mathew agreed to take care of Suresh kumar?" Raghav sir asked Abiram.  

He laughed proudly.

"I offered him a position in my group if he take care of ACP suresh and bring us the files" He said. "He doesn't even know that it's a trap for him too" he laughed aloud.  

Whoa! Thomas mathew is more stupid than I thought then, He had been working with surya group for a long time, it looks like he still hasn't realised that he's useless to the corporation now-And Abiram is taking advantage of exactly that.  

He is using SI thomas mathew for one last time to do his dirty work.  

"What do you mean?" Pramod looked confused.  

"It means, we are taking care of suresh kumar and Thomas mathew in one shot" I said slowly.  

I hope Karthik will reach there in time.  

"What about Reporter Trishana?" Pramod asked again.  

"Trishana is not attending the meeting and suresh is doing this to trap us, We got news from commissioner's office that suresh already know that it's a trap"

"What! He was ready to walk straight into his death?" Pramod asked incredulously.  

Abiram laughed again.  

"Suresh kumar thinks that he's not alone, He thinks that the commissioner will provide him with reinforcement just in time" He said arrogantly.  

I fisted my hand under the table and controlled myself.  

Things are proceeding just like what happened few months ago.  

Officer Ajith roy was also waiting for reinforcement just before his accident.  

"The story goes like this, The Corrupt officer Thomas mathew had a grudge against ACP Suresh kumar, Everyone in the department know that, Officer suresh kumar even filed a complaint against Thomas mathew before for "Misusing his power" So it will not be a wonder if SI Thomas kill suresh kumar" Abiram said. "The brave ACP suresh kumar take down Thomas with him and shot him in self defense"

"How can they kill each other like you said? One of them will get away"

"We are taking out the trump card again" Father said. "To finish both of them"

My heart trempled at that.  

The trump card- The most dangerous killer of surya group, The person who killed so many people including my family- He's coming out again.

"There's more" Abiram announced.  

What have you done, Abiram?

"I arranged priyanka to be taken care of too" He said. "All of those who were obstructing our path will be gone today" He said.  

I looked at him coldly.  

Now, You  just fell into my trap, Abiram, Enjoy now.  

"Why did you go after her without discussing with me first?" Father turned to him angrily.