#33 Sanjana saxena

Thank you, nocitylikecuriosity, For taking your time to make this for GOS, I really appreciate it dear..😊

Arjun.

I am the one she's trying to...seduce!

Whoa! It's a first time for me, That one of my "case" is approaching me!!

"Are you alright?" I looked in her eyes and she stared straight back "Ms?..."

"Um..yeah..yes..I am okay" she snapped out of  shock and tried to move out of my hands.

I wanted to avoid you, But here you are...

"Easy" I helped her to the feet "You look lost. Are you alone?"

I saw my employee's were staring at me, Probably to see me out of the private zone.

The manager was hurrying to me, looking worried at my wine spilled dress and I gave him just one stare, commanding him to leave me alone now and he froze in his steps, I turned to trishana who hadn't noticed the exchange as she looked nervous.

"Um..I was looking for my friend, It look like she is not here yet" she said quickly.

"That's good then" I said and she raised her eyebrows at me "I mean..I was ditched by my friend too, Do you want to move to a quiet corner?" I asked her "It's too loud here"

She stared at me. I bet she was not expecting that

Come on..I Am giving you a chance to be with me, You should be happy that I am helping you out here.

She seemed to be thinking along the same line, Because she smiled beautifully.

"Why not" She said.

I started to escort her through the dancing couples.

"This way, I have my own place here" I guided her.

We were nearly there when one of the guys backed to her.

She took a step backward unconsciously and slammed to me for the second time that night.

I placed my hand around her and moved her out of the way.

"Careful" I said and looked down to see her pressed to me, Her soft body was delicious against me and tried to look unaffected.

I was still surprised that I am actually holding Trishana inside my hands.

She had a surprised look in her face, But she was still frozen inside my hands.

Trisha.

I was frozen the moment he wrapped his hands around and turned me around to protect me from the other guy.

I found myself pressed along the hard wall of his frame and had no idea how I ended up there a second time.

I know I should take a step back and move away. I know I need to flee. But what made me transfixed to the spot was his eyes.

He was looking down at me with so much intensity that I felt like he could read me, It feel like he could see right through me.

And I was shocked to feel the sudden accelerated beating of my own heart and the sparks around me.

"You okay?" he asked me slowly and and I moved back, Annoyed at myself.

"Um..yea" I corrected my dress and said.

"Good" He said and let go of me.  "follow me, It's better this way" he lead the way this time and I closely followed him.

Shweta said he is not easy to deal with! But he looks fine.