#63 Operation sweep

[Guys, updating chapter 63, 64 & 65 today, Read it continuously]

Arjun.

There's no difference between day or night, I have to work through night and Meet the potential investors the rest of the time.

I was working on one of the new proposals when Raghav Sir entered the room, Looking pleased.

"We got him" He said. "Karthik, He is to be dispatched away on a mission" He said. "We made sure that he will never come back" He nodded.

My heart dropped at the news.

Even though we anticipated it, It felt too sudden.

"That's one person less to worry" I said. "I hope the rest of them will be trapped soon" I added.

I need to contact Officer Ajith somehow and tell him the news..

"We were able to get him because of you, You exposed him on the correct time" Raghav sir said. "Good work, Arjun" He said.

If I didn't expose him then, Pramod would've exposed him anyway.

"It's my job" I shrugged. "But what about Abiram and Mahesh? Any news on them?"

"No" Raghav sir shook his head. "It's making your father worried, Mahesh is injured severely and We cannot track him down in any hospitals" He said.

"I am sure that they would have planned everything beforehand, Mahesh would have prepared a doctor too"

"I know" Raghav sir said. "What a stupid thing to do, It's like stabbing Narayan sir behind the back, If it was not for Abiram or Mahesh, Surya group would not have been in this crisis" He said. "He didn't even meet Narayan sir or discuss about this" He added.

"He's sure that Father won't approve of his plan, He put his life on the line, That means he has already found a way out of India" I said.

It would've been easier for him to escape from jail with Father's help, Even though the commissioner and most of the officers are suspended now, Father can bring out someone if he really wants to, I know that, But Mahesh was sure that father won't help him by soiling Surya group's reputation, That's why he went to this extent.

It also means that escaping out of India is not his only agenda, He has something else in mind.

Karthik.

I ran around the camp, A heavy fire arm raised above my head.

"97"

I said while I reached the kilometre mark. My legs felt like it will fall off me. My team members were watching me, looking pained.

3 more kilometres to go..

"Sir, Let us call Jacob sir" One of them jogged with me.

"No" I said as sternly as I could say. I was drained of all energy and sweating. "I..deserve this, A STO is not..supposed to..lose his firearm" I added. "I won't..go easy on you..if you did this..mistake" I took in another breath and Started to push myself forward.