#9 The Estate house

Aditi.

Iam going to die

I closed my eyes tightly and waited for the pain.

But before it could reach me,the other guy kicked it out of nakulan's hand.

"Give the hard disk to me and get out of here" he shouted.

And I sat up shakily, trying to breath.

"Give it to me" he shouted again as Nakulan returned with rage.

"Okay..Let me just take care of you first" Aditi heard the irritated murmur before the first guy turned to the beasty man and raised up his fist, ready for a fight.

Both of them were fighting as I slipped away.

I started to run and reached the compound wall and stilled as I heard the alarm going off.

Trishana.

I turned on the alarm and watched the fighting around me with wide eyes.

What the hell is happening here!?

Shahid said narayan's men will come and steal the files, So I had been watching the first guy and recorded him, Then came the second guy, confusing me and demanded for the hard disk and when I was thinking it is the end, A third guy- Whom I recognised as nakulan; One of mahesh narayan's dangerous goon appeared and started to fight with the first two.

I was hesitating to raise the automatic alarm that has somehow become disabled, But I feel like something bad will happen if I don't raise it.

It looks like Nakulan will kill the other two if I don't do anything.

The police will be here soon.

Aditi.

The alarm went off and then I heard it, The police siren coming closer.

I need to get out of here!

The gate was out of question and the only way was through the long wall, which was too tall for me.

I can't get out in this state..

I realised.

"Here you are!" I heard a sound and turned around to see the panting black dressed guy.

So he survived!?

"The police are here" I said

"Hand me the hard disk if you want to get out of here"He said.

I gripped it in my hand for a second.

"You will get caught too"

"I Am just a hired guy, I don't mind" The guy said "but it won't be easy for you" he added.

The siren was already near and I looked up at him.

"Okay" I nodded "help me up, first" I said.

"We have a deal then" he nodded.

He came near and put his hands around me.

"What are you doing!?" I exclaimed as he raised me up.

"Surely you are not thinking of anything irrelevant in this situation,right?" The guy asked me.

"You can just bend down, I can step on you and get on the wall"

"Iam injured" he pushed me up and I squirmed as I felt his hands on my hip.

"Pull yourself up" he said and I reached up and raised up with difficulty.

"Okay,help me up now" he looked up at me and I looked the other side.