#60 I love you

[Mature content, You have been warned]

Arjun.

You are my husband...

I am surprised at her statement. I looked up at her from the settee and froze when I noticed the red colour powder on her hair.

Sanju..She accepted our relationship!?

That's Why she's staying here in the main house or she would have been with her friends!

"I was...worried..I was trying to help you" She told me matter of factly.

But I was rooted to the spot.

"Arjun, If you ever get out of contact like this again-" She stopped when I got up and faced her.

My eyes were still fixed on the marking of red powder at the edge of her hair.

All the anger vanished and I stretched my hand towards her.

"Sanju, This is..sindoor" I touched the red powder and looked in her eyes.

she nodded.

"I..want to accept our..relationship" She said slowly.

"What! What did you just say!?" I took a step forward and asked her.

"I..love you, Arjun" She said.

"Tell me that again" I whispered and she looked straight to my eyes.

"I love you" She whispered as I took another step towards her, Standing so close that our faces were close.

"Again.." I whispered.

"Arjun, I love you-"

Her body jerked in surprise as I pulled her to me and claimed her lips. I brought my hands around her and held her against me while I kissed her.

Her hands slowly reached up and hesitated before She placed it around me.

Her eyes fluttered close and she kissed me back softly.

Her warmth and her soft touch made my heartbeat accelerate and I felt content and complete.

I broke the kiss and stared at her dazed face.

"I love you too, Sanjana" I whispered. "A lot.."

She smiled and nodded.

"Arjun" She looked at me. "I was thinking about it all these days" She said. "I want to be with you, All we have is the present, I can't waste it away anymore" She confessed.

"This is not fair" I said. "I was prepared to be angry with you" I said.

"I am sorry Arjun, I just was worried about you, That's why I did that-"

"Instead of saying sorry, Make it up to me"

"What?" She looked confused for a moment.

"Come with me" I said and picked her up to me in bridal style and realization dawned in her eyes.

"Hey!" She exclaimed, But didn't resist as I carried her to the master bedroom.

Trisha.

He placed me on the bed and I sat up.

I was nervous suddenly as I watched him remove his blazer and loosened his tie.

"Arjun-"

"Wait.." Arjun said suddenly. "Wait, I need to give you something.." He said and I watched him as he put his hand in the pocket and took out the jewelry box.