#70 Together Forever [Epilogue]

STO Ajith Roy.

I smiled at the picture Arjun sent me.

Arjun, Trishana, Aditya, Aditi, Karthik, Varsha and Shahid.

Everyone looked happy and enjoying together.

When I rescued them and helped them to escape, I never thought of this possibility, I never knew they will stick together to form a group and ultimately cause the downfall of Surya group.

"Arjun,

I am now working with the intelligence team on a top secret mission, I cannot yet contact you, Tell everyone that I will meet all of them when I am free, I am happy to see you all together and well...

Ajith Roy"

I sent the mail.

From the moment Surya group was taken care of, Each of them was trying to get hold of me, They were sending me emails and asking me to meet with them.

I guess, Even though I am bedridden for the rest of my life, My efforts paid off...I could save them...

It doesn't matter that I cannot go out and fight a battle in this condition, I am more like a strategist of the team now, The DIB don't want me to quit and quite frankly, I am happy this way.

I cannot imagine an uneventful, boring life.

I looked at the photo again.

My organization pay me well and I have a lot of benefits too, but If there's something I really feel content about, It's this guys...

This kids who survived against all odds give me the strength to go on...

Two months later.

Aditi.

I am nervous about this.

Karthik brought me to meet his parents and I am really worried, I am actually no good when it comes to empty talks and impressing people.

"Relax, They already like you" Karthik told me as he escorted me to his house.

"Let's...Let's go back, Karthik, Let's come here another day" I said.

"They are waiting for us, Aditi"

"But I think I am not prepared enough-" I stopped as his mother opened the door.

"You are here" She smiled and reached near me to escort me inside and I had no choice but walk inside with her.

"Auntie" I nodded.

She guided me to the living room settee where his dad was already waiting.

"I am not yet fully recovered" He said. "Please be seated, Aditi" He smiled.

"Mom, dad, Aditi was trying to run away, So don't interrogate her too much" Karthik said coolly while I resisted my temptation to give him a glare.

"She is here as a guest, Why should we interrogate her!?" His Amma gave him a look.

"See... they are cool people, Relax Puppy," Karthik said.

"You better behave Karthik, If she run away, I am afraid that you won't get anyone who can tolerate you"

"Amma!" Karthik said.

"Karthik, Go and get us something to drink" Karthik's dad told him and he went inside, grumbling.

"I heard you supported him when I was attacked" His dad turned to me.

"It's... it's nothing uncle, Karthik helped us too"