#48 The uninvited guests

Dedicated to pearlsblue, Hope you will enjoy the chapter 😊

Arjun.

I hugged her closely and I started to feel the coldness from her body.

Her body is Ice cold!

"Sir-"

"Drive, Karan, We are going to take her to the hospital" I said.

Karan nodded and started the engine, I closed the door and wrapped her closer to me.

It doesn't matter if I get exposed, All I need now is you to be safe, Sanju.

Her body was too cold and I removed the jacket that was around her, Her saree was a mess, But I could not do anything about it, I removed my suit jacket that I was wearing and wrapped it around her.

I rubbed my hands together and placed it on her cheeks.

The heater was on but nothing was working on her.

"Karan...hospital.." I said.

"We cant sir, If we stop anywhere, Narayan sir will know" He said. "Both of you will be in trouble, He might even take her away again" he said.

It will take more time to reach the hospitals under palace group too.

I wrapped my hands around her again.

You will be alright...God!..Let her be alright..

"Shyam sir is here" karan said as he stopped the car.

"K.." my sound shook. "Wait for me at the apartment, Let me know if anything happens"

"I understand sir"

Shyam opened the backdoor.

"Arjun?..what happened, what happened to sanjana..God!" He finally noticed sanju in my hands. "She looks like hell Arjun, what happened to her!?" He asked me in shock.

I took her with me and moved back to shyam's car.

Shyam started to ask questions again, but stopped after a while, probably noticing my face.

"Madam was trapped in the ice factory" Karan explained in one sentence before he started the car and shyam looked shocked.

"But-"

"Later" I said.

So he hurried to the driving seat and started.

"Are you coming back to the Dream land?" He asked me and I nodded.

"What about your works?" He asked again.

"I have no other way now" I said. "But shyam..I..I can't take her to the..hospital..but I don't know if she will hold until we reach ..dream land" I said.

"Natasha's home is on the way-"

"Are you crazy, shyam-"

"Ignore them, All we want now is to save Sanjana, Even though they are not pleasant, They won't betray you, Arjun" he said.

I didn't say anything after that, I was still trying to warm her up, Shyam had already switched the heater on.

Her motionless body was still bothering me too much and I hugged her again, Her slow heartbeat was the only thing that soothed me.

I love you sanjana..just hold on..a little more..I will definitely save you..Don't give up..

"We are here" Shyam said and I was brought back to the present.