#12 The betrayal

Varsha.

I opened the door for him, Shahid had told me that trishana and others are coming here today.

"Where is Shahid?" Trishana asked me, looking around.

"He is on his way here, He is still searching for priyanka, His daughter is with that friend" I explained.

"The police are searching for him and he went out?" The girl in short hair said.

"You must be Aditi" I nodded "Shahid has disguised himself" I assured them "please come in everyone" I said

So Aditi moved inside without further encouragement.

The next guy extended his hands to me "Karthik" he said and I shook his hand.

"Varsha" I smiled "Thank you for coming here and helping us" I said.

Shahid had told me that Karthik decided to join us only the last moment.

He too moved and I was face to face with the last person to enter.

"Um...Dr.Aditya" I nodded.

I know that my disappearance from the city hospital has caused them to dismiss him.

"Why do you look so displeased to see me? Your smile just turned to a frown" He said, folding his hands across his chest.

"Ah..I was not..You know, expecting that I would..meet you again" I said "But it's good, I guess, How have you been,Doctor?" I asked

"My patients disappeared overnight and how do you think I will be?" He asked back.

"Uh..I am sorry Docto-"

"Call me Aditya" He said "we are going to work together, I don't want anyone to slip that name out and expose me" He said.

I nodded quickly "You are right" I said.

I really wanted to escape now, We didn't have a great start and I felt uncomfortable suddenly.

I looked around, Karthik and trisha was already inspecting the apartment.

"So varsha-"

"Aditya, Cut her some slack!" Someone said behind me and I turned around to see Aditi looking at him, Then she turned to me.

"He was going to quit working there Anyway" She said "So it's not your fault that my brother got kicked out" she said.

"Ouch..Can you put it in nicer words, Aditi!" He said

The bell sounded again and I turned to the door "I think shahid is here" I said as I walked to the door.

Shahid.

"Did you find her?"Varsha asked me as soon as I entered.

I shook my head "No" I said as I removed the fake glasses and the mustache.

"Whoa! You really look like a different person, How did you manage the makeup?" Trisha reached me.

"Varsha" I answered and I walked to the settee where the others were sitting.

"But I thought you were a fashion designer" Trisha asked varsha.

"I had to deal with the models and the fashion shows too, I work with make up artists all those time" She said.

"I see" Trisha nodded, then turned to me "What about izzy, Any leads?" She asked me.

I shook my head.

"Did you find any clue on your friend who have her?" Karthik asked.

"I can't contact her" I said "Priyanka is missing, My daughter is with her" I felt defeated now.