#35 The first date

Trisha.

"Mahesh surya narayan"

I read the caption and looked down at the article.

I was with nitin in the newly rented office that was only around 600 square feet.

I went through the article and Nitin waited near me, Looking anxious.

After reading it, I turned to him.

"So how's it trisha?" He asked me "Is it good enough?"

I smiled and nodded.

"You have done a good job" I said "The story is true and catching"

"Then? What's missing?" He asked me.

"Um...It's like this nitin, What's the thing that makes this article different from the ones out there? Everyone is writing about Mahesh now, But I just want to ask you what's special about your article that's different?" I asked and he thought about it.

"You mean...It's not impactful enough?" He asked me.

"Don't get me wrong, It's powerful and catchy, But you should keep in mind that criminals like mahesh narayan tends to get out when the public attention is diverted, So you need to write it like that, so that he cannot ever come out" I said "At the same time, we must stick to the actual content without adding or omitting anything to it" I said.

Nitin nodded his head slowly.

"I am sorry if I am making you confused-"

"No..No, I understand what you mean" He said "But trisha, Even if it's the online news portal, it's not the same without you, when are you coming back?" He asked me.

I took a deep breath.

"I have some things to take care of, nitin" I said "Besides, If I come back, I will be putting all of you in danger again" I said.

"That's nonsense" He said "You are the ceo of truth magazine, You should come back-"

"I will, Nitin" I said "But give me some time" I told him.

He nodded "okay" he said "Then take care of yourself well" He said, looking disappointed.

"Hey, Don't be upset, Nitin, The only reason I am taking a break is because I know I can depend on you" I said "Besides, I will be visiting you from time to time" I added.

"Now I am really relieved to hear that" He smiled.

"Sir, Ma'am"

One of my staffs opened the door to the office "Everyone is ready, It's time for the meeting" He said and I nodded.

Soon, I walked out of there with Nitin and faced the remaining 8 members who were waiting outside.

It's the first meeting after the fire incident.

I looked around the room.

My two trusted editors, The senior most staff- Aravind sir, The new guy-Karan, and other few staffs who followed me from the Truth TV station.

"Um..Trisha, The others already told me-" Nitin started.

"I know" I told him "They have to make a living, Nitin, I understand if they cannot be here" I said and he nodded.

"Guys" I said, Turning back to my most trusted people in front "I Am glad to see you all back" I said "I am happy that you are standing with the truth magazine until the end" I said "But I must warn you that it will be more difficult than the time you followed me from the truth tv station, We have only low budget and tight office space, Surya group will try to suppress us again or blackmail us" I said "one top of everything else, you will have to work twice as hard" I looked around at them "Is it okay with you?" I asked them "If you feel difficult about continuing, please don't hesitate to tell us, Nobody will blame you or judge you" I stopped.