#44 A whole new world

Aditi.

I raised the fork in his direction.

"Let go of me" I told him again. "Or I will stab you" I warned.

He smirked and took a step closer to me, My heart leaped again as I understood what he's going to do.

"No!" I told him. "I will really hurt you" I tried to move back from him and karthik let go until I was pressed to the wall.

He took a step forward and I raised the fork at him.

"Stop right there!" I warned.

He took another step.

"Look..I don't care that you are a police officer, I will really..Karthik-" I protested as he got hold of my wrist first.

He was much stronger than me, I realised as he held my hand in his strong grip and kissed me full on the lips.

I froze at the sensation, It was the first time I am feeling a lot of unfamiliar feelings inside me.

His kiss was unexpectedly soft and gentle, Surprising me.

No guys have ever treated me like a girl before, I always terrorised them and Never allowed anyone to be superior to me, So the way karthik was holding me dearly and the way his heart was beating against me was affecting me more.

I tried to push him off me again, One last time, But karthik was like solid rock, I couldn't even move, let alone push him off me.

He just lowered his hands from my clutch on the fork and brought it around my waist, Pulling me more closer while he deepened the kiss.

My eyes fluttered close on their own and I find myself responding to him.

I loosened the clutch on the fork and clutched his shirt tightly.

All I could see, hear and feel was him, His presence filled the air around me and everything else was forgotten.

He felt strong and supportive against me, His steady heartbeats consoled me in a strange way.

Crash-

I was brought back by the sounds of things falling down.

I jerked and opened my eyes in shock while Karthik moved back slightly. Both of us turned to the doorway to see a shocked Trisha, Both of her eyes were round and I felt that it would have fallen out if not for her nerdy glasses. Her hair was pulled up to a messy bun and she looked like She's not been in the outside world for ages.

Karthik let go of me and took a step back.

"I.." Trisha said. "I..um...sorry, I wanted to take water, Um..I will go now, You can..er..continue" She said.

"It's ok, You can come in Trisha" karthik said as I turned red from embarrassment. "I was just proving her something" He said, Looking Down at me. "can you let go of me now?" His eyes twinkled as he looked at me.

"Wha..what!?" I looked at my hand that was still fisting his shirt tightly, I let go of it quickly.

"Trisha" I ignored his smirk and turned to Trisha who was filling her bottle. "It's not what it seems" I said and karthik chuckled.

"Yea, she was not kissing me back, It was a misunderstanding" Karthik added.

"Shut up karthik!"

"You don't feel attracted to me, Puppy? Then why did you kiss me back like-"

"Please guys" Trisha said. "spare me the details, My head is already going to burst now" She said while capping the bottle.