#15 Kidnapped!

Arjun.

I took the marker and turned to the case board.

"Trishana hariprasad"

Karan read slowly as I write.

"Is she our new case?" his eyes popped out.

"What's wrong with your expression?it's not like you have never done this"

"But she's a reporter who is dead set on getting revenge on surya group! I can't even imagine her as our target"

"She was, But now she's kicked out of her broadcasting station, the mic is taken out of her hands"

"Why her then?"

"Because she's the only link to finding others now, Shahid, Varsha and the other nameless guys"

"I..um..I don't feel good about this"

"What?"

"Our last two targets...ended up dead"

"Ajith roy was going to be murdered by father because of his works, We only did our job there, And shahid was shot but he survived"

"I feel that whoever it is we are targeting is going to get murdered"

I looked at him.

"So you don't want to do this job?"

"I will feel responsible and guilty if something happened to her too, I used to watch her news, She's good"

"We are not going to do anything illegal" I assured him"But if you are still worried, I can give you some time"

"No!" he said quickly "I don't want to stay away"

"Let me think about this, karan, You were feeling restless lately"

"No sir, Whatever is the case, I want to stick with you"

"Then focus on her, Don't leave anything" I said.

"Okay sir"

Trishana.

I parked my car and moved to the police station.

"Can I meet Mr.suresh kumar please?" I requested and waited there.

It was karthik who wanted me to do this.

When I told them that I am planning to publish my magazine and start the real fight with surya group, He told me something that I haven't thought about so far.

So ten minutes later I was sitting in front of his dad-The only officer we trust now.

"Miss Trishana" He nodded "it's nice to meet you" he said and I raised my eyebrows in surprise.

"You know me?" I asked him as I corrected the glasses on my nose.

"I miss your news reports" he smiled and my heart swelled with pride.

He knew me!he recognised me because of my reports!

"I saw your report on surya ice factory" he stated "It was brave of you to report that" he added.

I smiled.

"But I didn't see you after that interview with Shahid khan" He said "I am currently working on that case, I was going to contact you" He said.

"I will help you meet with him,Sir" I said "But I am working on a new story now" I said slowly.

"I don't understand" He said.

"Actually...I am afraid that I will offend surya group again.." I said "I..er..wants to file a complaint against surya group" I said.

"You have something on them?" he asked me and I shook my head.