#55 Answers

Trisha.

"You..you are a Rajnath!?" Karthik asked, In an unbelievable tone. "The real owner of palace group? You are the ex-chairman's son!?" He asked back as if he needs confirmation.

Arjun nodded.

"I..I don't believe this" Shweta whispered, "Are you telling me that you are not our..my father's son?" She asked. "I know he has wronged your mother, But how can you deny the-"

"I can deny it, Shweta, Because he's really not my biological father" Arjun said. "And before you ask it, I am not his ex's son either" He said. "All of that was made up, CEO gangadhar of palace group knew about Narayan's background, We just made use of that information" Arjun said.

"My father is not stupid!" Shweta said.  "I Am sure that he wouldn't take you in as his son just because someone told him that you are his son, I have heard that he has done a DNA test" She said.

Arjun nodded.

"You got that right" He said. "He did that and it was confirmed that I was his son"

"I don't understand" Aditya said. "It was confirmed that you are his son?" He asked.

"The DNA report was fabricated to help me get into the surya group" He said.

"wait, That's not as easy as it sounds" Karthik said. "You were only a kid that time, I heard you were adopted when you were only 13 years old"

Arjun.

I had promised Sanju that I will answer everything they wanted to know and I just decided to do that.

I turned to karthik.

"STO Ajith sir changed the DNA report for me" I said. "It was possible because of him"

Silence filled the room again.

"You know Ajith sir?" Aditya asked. "Then did you know about us all these time?" He asked slowly.

Arjun shook his head.

"No" he said. "He is someone who will never disclose the details of the victims"  he said. "I was aware that he's working against surya group, But I never knew that he helped all of you" Arjun said and turned to shahid. "Until the last mission" Arjun said. "Just before his accident, He told me about a programming genius, Shahid khan and told me that you are the only one who could decode the most difficult encryptions"

"Even though a STO can change the DNA report like you said, It's the first time I am hearing about him using a kid for the mission" karthik said.

"He was not using me, I wanted to get close to the surya group. Ever since my family died in the accident, I wanted to go after them, But I was helpless and alone, They moved me from Safe homes to safe homes, I frequently got into trouble and tried to run away" I stopped.

"Then I finally succeeded to get away, I knew narayan was coming for his new firm and I wanted to kill him, I waited for him-"

"you are telling me that you tried to kill him when you were only a kid!?" shahid asked. "That's..that's not very convincing"

"That can happen when you see your family getting murdered in front of you" I said.

"what happened then?" Varsha asked.

"Nothing, I couldn't do it, Ajith sir found me before that and he stopped me" I said. "But he promised me that day that he will help me if I learn to control my anger, So for the next two years, I tried my best, I was the best student and he eventually kept his promise, He helped me to get adopted"