#61 The picnic

[**Read**
If you cannot Access the 60th chapter even after following me, Remove the book TGOS from your library, Add it again, Refresh your library and try]

Varsha.

I winced as the alarm went off.

I was confused at first, Then I remembered what happened yesterday.

Aditya held me tightly when I was crying!

I tried to move and Registered the difference in my bed.

Oh my God

No...

I slowly opened my eyes...

-And stared straight at him.

We slept like this!

"Good morning, Varsha" Aditya murmured as he touched my forehead affectionately and smoothened my eyebrows.

I struggled to get up.

"Before you start to freak out and explain anything, Varsha, You don't have to feel bad or burdened," He said. "Just think of me as a wooden board or ...a pillow, Now, That sounds better," He said to himself and turned to me. "Anyway, Just treat me as a Non-living thing, So you don't have to explain anything," He told me.

I stared at him.

"Aditya-"

"Varsha, You can use me" He cut across me. "Use me as a stress reliever and think nothing of it, I give you my permission," He said.

"Aditya, You are a good person, You deserves-"

"I am glad that you acknowledge that I am a good person" He yawned, Stretched and got up. "Then we have a deal" He smiled and walked out while I stared after him.

Arjun.

I opened my eyes and stared straight at Sanju, Who was wrapped in a bathrobe and pacing up and down the room.

She looked fresh out of the shower.

"What..are you doing?" I sit up on bed slowly and stretched.

She turned to me.

"You are awake! I..You know what you did yesterday..." She dragged off as I raised my eyebrows.

Her face flamed and I chuckled.

"You mean, What we did yesterday?" I asked her.

She brought me her pyjama top.

"You see this! The buttons are gone! How can I wear it now!?" She exclaimed. "My clothes are in the east wing-Arjun!"

She exclaimed as I pulled her down to me.

She landed on my lap while I wrapped her inside my hands and inhaled her scent.

"Mm...You smell delicious" I kissed her neck and murmured softly, She put a hand between us.

"You seriously are not going to do this now-"

"Why not?" I opened my eyes and looked at her.

"You have a private meeting with your directors from palace group, Did you forget already!?"

"Yea...I know" I said. "But we have enough time-"

"Karan called me already, He especially asked me to send you back on time"

"Now, I will have a word with him-"

"He's worried that you are behaving out of your normal self and the others will doubt something," I said. "He said normally you won't leave the headquarters if something comes up-"