#16 Trisha's Secret

Trishana.

"Don't tell them uncle" I told uncle prakash "I am ok now, there's no need to scare them"

"But Mahesh has gone too far, How could he kidnap you and..."Uncle was still furious "Call officer suresh now and-"

"I have no evidence to prove that I had been kidnapped,Uncle"I said "You know how they works"

"Then take care of yourself well" He said and I nodded.

"I would have been dead today if it was not for karthik who convinced me to go and see his dad" I said "the first copy of truth magazine is ready to be published, I was too busy on that"

"All the best with it, trisha, It will surely succeed" uncle said.

"Thank you uncle" I said slowly "I can't stay here today, I need to leave"

"But you are very weak now-"

"I Am ok doctor, I really need to go home and rest comfortably, I need to relieve the stress, I can't do it here" I said.

For the first time in all these years, I am feeling physically and mentally exhausted.

"Then call me if you need anything" uncle said, now convinced that I am not going to stay back.

"Thank you uncle"

Aditi and aditya survived because of him, I can see how protective he is.

I was about to go out as I saw the picture of a smiling boy on doctor's desk.

"Is this your son? He looks like you!" I smiled and doctor Prakash nodded "That's Aditya" he smiled "he was a smart boy" he added fondly.

And I stilled.

His name is aditya!?

Was?

Did he just say...was?

"Uncle prakash?.."

"I see that Aditya didn't talk to you about it" he said and turned to the photo "he's in a better world, Trisha,I lost him at the same time Aditi and Aditya lost their family"

"He..he's murdered?..surya..group?" I asked slowly, unable to believe it.

He nodded yes.

And that was the last blow for my already weak mental state.

Another victim by surya group.

"What..what happened?" I asked slowly.

"Our families are close, Aditya's father is my best friend" he said "One the day of this accident, Aditya was visiting their house And they mistook him for Rikesh" uncle said

So Aditya's Real name is Rikesh! Whoa!

Whenever Aditya started to tell us about him, Aditi always stopped it.

"They were friends, Almost same height, same age and best friends" he said.

"Then what about aditya and aditi?" I asked "where were they that time?"

"It happened during one of our dinner, I was late from hospital and forgot to take my phone, So Aditya's dad sent him to see if I was home" he said. "we lived in the same neighbourhood"

I was stunned at the story now.

"By the time I reached back, Everyone was...dead, Lying in the pool of blood" he said slowly "The only person who had a weak pulse was Aditi and we rushed her to the hospital"