#31 Family

Dedicated to MadhaviLatha9, For the long detailed comments, Thank you dr😘, I love to read it!

Arjun.

It was very late when I reached back to the office.

"How did it go?" Father asked me, I was surprised that he was still waiting for me.

He had sent me to have a deal with palace group. He wanted to let them know that surya group had no part in mahesh surya narayan's plan to frame them for Abraham's death and wanted me to apologise,representing our company.

"They are not going to stop without a fight" I said "Their chairman still has not decided what to do with this matter, if they decided to take it to court, we will suffer"

"Is there a way around this?"

"Yes, I felt that they are eyeing our textile industry, They also want to merge with latest fashion world, if my guess is right, They will ask us to back down from merging with latest"

"That's ridiculous! surya textile industry is our mother company, We cannot give that up!" He said "It's also the only firm that I have direct supervision" He said

"If they decide to sue us for slandering their company, It will be grave, We can't afford to do that in our current situation" I said.

"Arrange a meeting with them, I will go personally to apologise" he said angrily.

"I don't think their ceo will be too kind-"

"I don't care, we need to improve our situation, If we loss our mother company in fashion world, We are as good as dead"

"I understand" I nodded slowly.

"Then..Trishana was your case, Find me a way to get rid of her without causing suspicion, Getting rid of her magazine is only a temporary solution" he said and I nodded again.

"I will start with it" I promised.

I knew it, Sooner or later, I will have to deal with this situation.

"I will count on you then" Father said and walked out of there.

As soon as he was out, karan opened the door and came inside.

"What's it karan?" I asked him.

"They already sent people there" He said slowly.

"Where's trishana?" I asked as I went through the file in front of me.

"Her house, I confirmed it" he said "Are you sure that you won't regret this?" He asked and I closed the file and looked at him.

"This is surprising, Karan, I thought you didn't approve of me interfering in her business" I said.

"I don't, Because you put yourself in danger a lot of time" he said.

"Then what happened now?"

"After thinking about it, I think she's what you need the most now, Sir" He said "Even though you are the MD of nation's best law firm, Even though you are a surya narayan, I know that there's no one on your side" He said "I had been working for you for five years now, All these time, You were always cold and calculated" He said "The only time I saw you relaxed and happy is when you are talking about her" he said.

"Do you know that you are sounding like a shrink now?" I asked him "Karan, I have my own plans here, I can't afford to waste my time"

"I know" Karan said slowly "you are trying to ruin Mahesh and Abiram" he said and I raised up my eyebrows in surprise.