#20 Safe house

Aditya.

"Aditi...go" Aditya said in between struggling, but I was transfixed to the spot.

The person who was chasing me gripped my elbow and dragged me to the car where Abiram was standing.

"I don't have time" Abiram said "deal with him and bring him to the headquarters" he started to move back to his car "Don't kill him though" he added to his people before he opened the door and get inside.

"Leave me-" But I was pushed inside the car and sanjay took the seat next to me and the car started to move forward.

"No!" I shouted "Aditya" I struggled to get out and saw that he was still fighting with the remaining people there while the cat moved forward with me.

"Leave-"

"Shut the hell up" Abiram took my chin and turned to his side roughly, I felt something pressing to me.

"Be quiet or I will shoot you now" he warned.

"Shoot me then, you bloody-"

"Don't Provoke me, I will ask them to kill him too" his evil eyes bored into mine and I didn't doubt him.

He will kill Aditya.

I stilled.

"Hurry up, we need to reach there fast" Abiram ordered and the car practically flew through the road.

"Inform them that we are bringing two special guests along" he said sadistically as the car moved to the highway.

Then Abiram's phone started to ring.

"Hello? bring him-what?" Abiram listened "ok, if he's injured badly, then no need to drag him all the way, finish him off" he said "We have one of them with us anyway" He added and disconnected the call.

Aditya is injured badly? Finish him off!?

"What did you do to him!?" I screamed at Abiram now and started to struggle.

SLAP..

I didn't even feel the pain as I tasted blood from my lips. I was busy trying to attack Abiram and he hit me with the gun.

"Hold her back!" he shouted and sanjay somehow managed to drag me off him and started to tie my hands backward.

"It's no problem even if your guy escaped" Abiram sneered at me "I got you, You are my ticket to finding your gang"

"I will kill myself before that" I spat at him.

"You bloody-"

But before Abiram could complete, All of us were thrown back as the car came to a sudden halt, Almost hitting the bike in front.

"What's it?" Abiram shouted.

"Sir, someone is blocking the way" my driver said.

Karthik.

It was broad day light and I corrected the black mask and baseball cap on my head.

I touched the bluetooth as I listened to trisha.

"Karthik..I will-"

"No" I cut across Trishana "I will take care here, Take care of Aditya first" I said as I stared at the car in front of me.

"I have taken care of it, Nitin is already there, You can't manage them alone, sanjay is a professional killer-"

I didn't hear the rest as I disconnected the bluetooth and climbed down the bike.