#68 Game over

Narayan.

Everything is crumbling around me.

Abiram is arrested, Mahesh is hospitalised and already taken to custody, Raghav has surrendered and took all the blame for me and Arjun has completely turned against me.

Arjun was working with the gang and he even helped them to escape.

I made a grave mistake by taking in Arjun. Everything started the moment I took him home with me.

I should have seen it coming, I should have realised that he is dangerous.

The one thing that I never expected was that he will work along with Palace group.

I took my phone out and checked the mail again.

It made my blood boil.

'Emergency Shareholders meeting with Agenda to dismiss the current chairman'

I fisted my hands and gritted my teeth.

How dare they try to sack me from my own company!?

Arjun joined hands with CEO Gangadhar to ruin Surya group!

What is more infuriating is that my wife has turned her back against me at this crucial time and she gave up all her shares to Shweta, who has decided to stay with Arjun which in turn made Arjun the single principal shareholder in my own company, and thus, Granting him the power to impeach me.

All the directors already knows that he is working with Palace group and They all realised that the only way their shares will have value will be by staying with Arjun and Palace group.

My own Family betrayed me.

Arjun can do whatever he can, But he is never going to get the power, Even if I have to step down, I will not let him have a smooth sail.

"Sir, Let's not attend this meeting" Vijay, my bodyguard told me. "I am really afraid that something bad will happen today" He said.

"If I don't face this now, everything I worked for will be in vain" I said. "Whatever Arjun do, I will make sure that he doesn't win this fight" I said confidently.

"They already have the Shareholders with them, It will be impossible to turn around the result"

"Do you know why Surya Group Shareholders are considering Standing with him?" I asked him. "Because they don't know Arjun's real identity, They think they will be safe as long as they stand with him, But if they know that he's my real son, They will be shaken up again, They will have to think twice again before casting the vote to dismiss me, Everyone knows that blood is thicker than Water, Even if Arjun decides to fight me now, They all will be worried about the consequences in the future, They know that I will deal with them"

"I don't understand sir"

"It's simple, Even if Arjun is the single Major Shareholder, He cannot do anything to me if the board of directors stay with me" I said.

"But sir, All the major media people are attending tomorrow's's meeting, We agreed to make it public" He said again. "If something goes wrong-"

"Then I will just use them to my advantage" I said. "Prepare my suit, A plain one, Nothing flashy" I ordered and he nodded.

I refused to open the TV and hear the rubbish they are talking about Surya group.

The news was full of how Mahesh and Abiram held hostages and threatened the police with their life.

Mahesh.

The door opened and in came the least favourite person in my life.

Arjun.