#67 Surviving the worst

Dedicated to PaVluv and maadhini, Thank you for your support guys 😊

Aditya.

They are going to get rid of us!

I realised.

My eyes met Varsha's, Her hands were still chained to the iron rod on the side and She was directly behind Nakulan who was still trying to call someone.

She looked at me while I looked at the gun.

She looked startled but nodded slowly.

Nakulan was trying to dial again, Varsha moved and elbowed him hard.

The gun moved out of his hand as he was caught off guard.

I took the chance and moved forward, But he was faster than I expected, He rolled around, took the gun and pointed it straight at Varsha.

"No!" I stilled, "Don't" I said.

"I didn't get the order yet, But I guess I can do this now" Nakulan smiled evilly.

I moved in a flash and covered her.

"Stop" I said. "Abiram is already on the run, Mahesh is hospitalised, Do you want to continue this?" I asked him while blocking Varsha from his gun.

"Aditya, Move back" Varsha tried to get me off her, But I refused to budge.

Nakulan laughed.

"Worry about yourself and your friends" He said. "All of them will be dead by now" He said. "Do you know, even the special task officer in your gang is trapped and all of them will be killed today" He said.

"You bloody.." I whispered.

"Ooh, I forgot to tell you one more thing..." Nakulan looked at me with a smirk. "Narayan sir sent Antony there" He said. "He sent the dreadful killer to take care of your friends" He smiled.

Both Varsha and I froze at that.

Antony!

"No one is picking up my calls, Do you know what it means?" Nakulan smirked again. "They all are busy with getting rid of your friends" He smiled evilly and raised up the gun to my head. "And now you are going to die here too" He said.

"Aditya No!" Varsha pushed me again.

"Three.." Nakulan said, His eyes filling with merry. "Two.." He counted and I turned around and hugged Varsha tightly. "One..Goodbye!" He said and pressed the trigger.

Varsha tightened her grip on me and I closed my eyes tightly, But the pain never came.

I opened my eyes slowly and turned around, even Nakulan looked Shocked.

He raised up the gun and shot me again, but nothing happened.

His gun don't have any bullet!

I realised.

I watched Nakulan and he watched me.

There's no chance like this again.

I know that it's do or die now.

I lunged at him at the same time he tried to attack me back.

I kicked him back and He fell back with a groan. I tried to corner him but, he rolled away, Then turned around and fisted me.

He was a gigantic man and my breath was knocked out of me.

"Even without the gun, Do you really think that you are any match for me!?" He growled as he started to attack me.