#45 The truth

Happy Sunday :)

Dedicated to Bhumismily, You always send me your reviews and thoughts, I appreciate it dear 😊

Trisha.

"Shall we?" Arjun asked me, Smiling.

I nodded automatically, Trying to smile and look pleasant.

It feels to me that we are the most important people here today.

The talking have already started around.

Some were staring at me while other's were looking curious.

"It was true then, He really have a fiancée"

"I never saw him giving any special treatment to girls, But this one here is lucky, He never took his eyes off her"

"She's beautiful, Of course he will cherish her"

"I thought it was all rumours! I did
not believe it"

"Oh my God! Is it really the same ring? It looks like the real family hairloom"

"Arjun-" I started.

"Ignore them, They are  overly curious and likes to imagine things" he said. "But harmless" He said shortly. "Let's wish Shyam and Anjali"

So we walked straight to the stage.

I was still bewildered and just let him guide me through the "over curious" people.

We walked along the countless well prepared round tables and reached the decorated stage where the bride and groom stayed.

Congratulations Shyam & Anjali.

I read the messages on the ribbons.

"Arjun!" Shyam saw him and waved us over and the bride turned around to look at us.

When we reached there, Shyam looked at him. "I thought you were too busy to attend?" He asked and then turned to me. "You must be sanjana" He said while offering me his hand "it's really nice to meet you, Sanjana" He smiled pleasantly.

"Now we know why he had been too busy" Anjali said playfully. "I admire you a lot, Sanjana, I didn't know anyone could make Arjun push back his works" She said while moving closer to us. "You look gorgeous, dear" She complimented me and I smiled back at her.

I know she's genuinely happy to see us, I could feel the warmth.

"So are you, Anjaly" I said. "I..um..couldn't prepare anything as It was all of a sudden, Arjun didn't tell me anything much about the function" I admitted sheepishly.

Both of them laughed.

"He's a man of few words" Shyam winked and Arjun put his hands around me.

"There's no need to prepare anything for them, Sanju, Your husband-to-be have already prepared them a grand gift" He said.

Husband-to-be!

I was stunned at his choice of words while Both Shyam and Anjaly looked frozen.

"Well, Guys, Meet sanjana" Arjun took my hand and brought me close to him, Facing the still frozen shyam and Anjali. "The girl I am going to marry" He said. "And sanju, These are my two best friends" He turned to me.

"Marry?" Shyam repeated.

"You have changed, Arjun" Anjali said slowly. "I never thought  you will get distracted from your pla-"

"Ahem...Now that she's here, Arjun, Let her enjoy" Shyam said and there was a sudden silence around.

"Sanjana, Come on, I will introduce you to everyone" Anjali said and I looked at Arjun who nodded.