#47 The rescue

Sorry guys...Was tooooooo busy the past week! So here's next chapter:)

Arjun.

She pointed the gun straight at me.

I took my own gun out of my jacket and she looked startled to see it.

I placed it above the car roof and turned to her.

"If you want to kill me even before you hear me out...ok..shoot me" I stood in front of her without defense.

Her hands were shaking too much and her eyes started to fill and flow down.

"You..you cheated me...you...used..me to know about...my friends-"

"If I wanted to kill your friends before, I would have done it long before" I said "And I didn't cheat you" I added.

She was still crying while she stood there, She didn't move her gun down, But she didn't shoot me either.

"Why?..You can't kill me?" I looked in her eyes.

She lowered her gun slowly.

"Sanju, Come back with me- No! It's a public road!" I shouted as she started to run.

I started to follow her.

Trishana.

It was difficult for me to run in high heels and saree, But I wanted to survive and I had no other way.

Soon I realized that I had no other way to escape from Arjun and Somebody touched my hand from behind.

I jumped and turned around.

"What are you you doing here?" The night patrolling police officer asked me. "it's dangerous for a girl like you to be out here so late" He said.

I nearly cried in relief.

I am saved!

I had never been this happy to find a police officer before.

"Help me...someone is trying to hurt me, Help me please" I begged him.

"Don't worry, Come with me" He said to me and started to walk to the direction I told him.

He talked to the walkie talkie and asked for back up and walked with me.

But Arjun was nowhere to be seen.

"Do you know the person who was trying to hurt you?" He asked me.

"Arju...no" I said. "I don't know"

Naming Arjun suryanarayan will only scare the officer away and no one will dare to take action against him.

"Take me to the accident site then" Officer said and I walked back.

I was still tired, But I made myself move forward, But when I reached there, both the cars were missing.

What's happening!

"It..it was here..." I said slowly, the officer gave me a suspicious look "I am..telling you the truth sir..I..look, here are the Tyre marks!" I showed him and he inspected it.

"It looks like you are right" he nodded. "but you better go back home now, we will discuss this in the morning, you can file a FIR if you have any complaint in the morning" he said.

I nodded in relief.

"I have already called for help" he told me. "Give them your address, they will drop you home" He said and I nodded again.

So I waited near the officer for them to come, It was so late and I knew that I have no other way to get back.

My feet were killing me and I still had the headache.