#4 Doctor vs Reporter

Varsha.

"I want to file a case," I said to the police officer.

"Varsha, let's search for him once more, He will be in danger if we act recklessly," sam told me but I could wait no longer.

It's been a week since I heard from papa, I am sure he's in danger.

I looked at the officer in front of me.

"Can I talk to ACP Suresh Kumar?" I asked again.

I have heard from my papa that he's the only one reliable officer in this location, The only one who Surya group can't manipulate easily.

So half an hour later we were sitting in front of him.

"It's my papa, He's been missing for a week now," I told him "I lost contact with him for a week and it seems like he's in danger," I said.

"Your papa is the CEO of "Latest fashion world" and he is missing.." Officer leaned back to his chair. "I heard that the market crashed and the company is facing bankruptcy, What if-"

"No!" I said "He is not hiding, I suspect Surya group to be behind this, Our company was fine until they started to get involved in the management, They wanted to acquire our company and dad was not interested," I said.

"That's a serious accusation, Ms.Varsha Abraham, you can't talk like that unless you have the evidence"

"Once you find my papa, You will have all the evidence you want, Please find him for me" I pleaded. "I heard you are the only officer who could actually help me, please find him...he's in danger," I said.

"Okay, Then file an FIR today," He said and I nodded quickly. "I will submit the details and the last message he sent me," I said and he nodded.

Even though he offered me the police protection, we rejected it.

"She's staying with me in the meantime, You can contact me anytime," Sam said as he left his contact number there.

When we drive back, He took my hand firmly.

"Don't worry," He said "We will find him"

Karthik.

When I walked to his office room, Dad was deep in thought.

"Dad, I wanted to ask you something about...Dad?" I called him again when I knew that he hadn't registered that I was there.

It was the first time.

"What's the matter? You look..troubled" I said.

"Ah...Karthik" he straightened "I just got a case filed against Surya group, "He said and I raised my eyebrows.

"A missing case, CEO of latest, His daughter thinks he's taken by Surya group," I said.

"Even though the latest is one of the rising companies, They are having trouble now, The CEO must be trying to avoid the shareholders"

"He sent his daughter a message, Telling her to hide," Dad said.

"Then you can start the investigation now," I said.

"If I start now, I feel like the only chance to find her father will be gone, They will act faster"

"Then start the investigation secretly first, Once you gather enough evidence, you can come out," I said "But if it's the fight between the two companies, This case will get complicated, It's Surya group, I need you to be careful," I said.

"Let me start from the basic then, I will start from the daughter's story," dad said and took the receiver.

He started to dial the number.