#37 Izzy

Shweta.

Abiram trapped priyanka?

The same person who was hiding Izzy all these time!? The same person the gang had been trying to locate!?

I am tensed now, I don't know what I should do.

When I walked out, Everyone seemed too busy, It look like something big happened.

An emergency private meeting is going on, Should I go there?

So I turned around and started to walk to the conference hall.

"Excuse me ma'am" karan, Arjun's assistant blocked me at the door, You can't go inside, They are in an important meet-"

"I have an appointment with my father now, I will wait outside"

"No one is allowed to-"

"Do you know who I am?" I asked him angrily. "How dare you stop me from going there?"

"You misunderstand ma'am, I mean-"

"I don't have time, Open the door, Now" I said sternly. "If something goes wrong, I will take responsibility" I added.

The guy slowly opened the door, looking displeased.

I walked inside and the door shut back behind me.

I was in the attached room that lead to the main conference hall and luckily for me, I could hear loud voices from inside.

"Welldone Abiram" I heard my father's PA, Raghav sir's sound "You managed to track her, Good work"

"Now we can get hold of Shahid" Pramod, ED said and I froze.

Shahid?

"That's right, Now that we have his daughter, Shahid will do anything to get her back" Father said slowly.

"But his gang may not fall for it, They might stop him coming to us" Raghav sir said.

"Are you sure that it's Priyanka they have? How did you get hold of her?" Arjun asked as if not convinced.

"Yes, It's priyanka" Abiram said proudly. "Do you remember that library they visited the last time?" He asked. "I had placed my men there, Since They reached there, I thought priyanka will surely try and contact him and that library was the only way" he said. "I had my men watching there" He said.

"Good thinking" Arjun said. "Where's Aiza now?"

"She's in our old warehouse, Even though we have her, We need to let them know that we have the kid to lure them outside" Abiram said.

"What about that girl? Priyanka?" Father asked. "If she go to the police, It will be trouble"

"Don't worry, She's already half dead" Abiram said. "I have arranged my men to make it look like a hit and run case" Abiram said. "She will be taken care of today itself"

"Good" Father said. "But Be careful of the cctv"

I can't believe that they are talking about killing a person!

"I have another Idea" Arjun spoke up slowly, Thoughtfully. "Let's bait them with this" I said.

"Who?"

"The gang, Let's trap trishana and her gang with this, If they know that priyanka is hospitalised, They will surely try to contact her" Arjun said. "They will try and find out what happened to shahid's daughter" He said.

"That's right!" Pramod said. "They will try to contact her and we can catch them then!" He exclaimed. "This way, Not only shahid, His whole gang will be trapped"