#30 Rest in peace

Trisha.

"The security is too tight, there is no way we can get inside" Nitin said as soon as I reached there.

"I know, did you arrange what I asked you for?" I asked back

"Yea, I have informed all the media people, half of them are already here" he pointed around "but none of them are allowed so I think it's a waste to-"

"Dont worry, what about the other things?"

"Our technical teams are already getting everything fixed, But I don't understand how we can bait them, Trisha" He said.

"You will see" I said now, thrilled "I am going to sent mahesh a proper farewell this time" I added

Surya narayan.

Everything was ready and I walked to the stage with raghav, pramod and lawyer varun.

We took our assigned seats and I touched the mic and cleared my throat.

"I am deeply ashamed to face you today" I started in the fragile, old man's voice "It was a shock to me to know about Mr.Abraham's death, who was a very good friend, I deeply regret that something like this happened to him" I stopped for a moment "I am..I am here to say that I am sorry...I failed to bring up my son properly, As the chairman of surya corporation, I hereby announce that my firm and I will completely cooperate with the investigation" I said "If it's found that my son has indeed done this crime, I will not show mercy" I said "I apologise again to everyone who was affected by this incident" I said and bowed down in front of the crown.

Flashes were going around and the questions started.

"So if mahesh is indeed responsible, Are you not going to save him?

"He was already in so many rumors, What do you think about it?"

"Surya group's shares are going down, Is this some sort of trick to bring it up?"

Some of the questions made me really angry, But I just remembered Arjun's words.

"All the reporters are from our circle, Even if they write any unfavourable article, They can't publish it or broadcast it without their head's permission, The news that's going to come out will be in our favour anyway so don't get provoked or angry"

"Of course, I will bring justice to all the people who had to suffer because of this matter. Even if it's my son, I won't show him any mercy" I said sternly "It took me a lot of trouble to build up  my company, But I don't want anyone's blood or tears on it, I will follow the investigation properly and I will not give my son any special treatment until he is proven not guilt-" I was cut off as there were voices around.

"What's it?" Everyone started to look around.

"It's from outside" Some one said and they opened the door. Sure enough, The voices were getting louder now.

Most of the reporters got up and moved out to have a look and I turned to my bodyguards.

"What's going on?" I asked as they looked down.

"What's it!?" pramod asked angrily.

"Sir, It's..reporter Trishana, She arranged another..press conference just outside the building" he said and I fisted my hands tightly.

That bitch! I will kill her this time!

I walked out with all of my people.

"Sir, You don't have to go there, we better-"

"Shut up" I ordered everyone and walked out.

She's only 26 years and if she thinks she can compete with me, I will show her who's the boss here.