Tranmere Rovers 0-4 Liverpool

I can't do MOTM I didn't see quite a bit of the middle.

I watched the first 20 minutes, turned it off to watch Ackley Bridge thinking it was only 1-0 last season, it's just the first friendly to get everyone running again and all that. Came back at 60 mins and I've missed 3 goals!

That first 20 minutes were definitely TAA and Ojo's. It's so good to see Ojo back fit and firing although he could've done a lot better cos it kept going straight to defenders.

McNulty proved really annoying again! Get out of our way and let us score a ton of goals!!!

I usually don't know who the team is on the 2nd half but now I really don't have a clue!

Woo we've swapped goal keepers for the only name in the line up I didn't recognize Karius disappeared off for Grabara to take his place.

Woodburn's earnt himself a penalty very craftily. It's HIS ball, he's taken it and that's another goal. Not sure if he made that look really easy or it just was

Ah Kent that coulda been a shot. He just ignored an open goal to send the ball sideways instead.

Oh no Markovic. All you had to do was put it in the net and you sent it over. He's got to go. He's just not fitting in as a Red. (not cos he missed a bad shot in the first game of preseason)

I thought I'd come to watch the slow crawl to the end where everyone's tired but it looks like they've gotten a second wind.

So what I missed was...

Ojo winning a pnealty and Milner just about got it past the keeper's hands. Shoulda saved that keeper! Milner what's happened to your penalty game of late?

A long range special from Grujic. It's a Gerard like goal that, he loves an impressive preseason goal!

Chirivella had a tap in thanks to Solanke and the keeper not holding his shot. Finally we've got someone to be there to take the second bite!

I can't believe I missed all that action for the disappointing final episode of Ackley Bridge.

4 goals! We're already 3 goals better than last season!

Next up Wigan away Friday 14th July 2017 19:45

We might see Salah if his work permit stuff gets sorted