Liverpool 1-1 Chelsea

The ladies are on internationals.

Gerrard's u18s snatched a last gasp winner last night and the u23s play Sparta Prague on Tuesday.

MotM- Mohamed Salah

(That's 10 Premier League goals in first 13 starts, offered our best threat throughout the game. Almost won it late on with an instinctive shot bit Courtois denied him. Point proved against Chelsea. Complete hard worker and good person)

I was in a car that was still in summer time so I thought it was half four then saw it was half three, two hours more to go! Gutted! Although strangely those two hours went really fast.

Shock Sturridge appearance! Mane and Firmino benched. This felt rather unsettling and in the game we probably could've done with Mane cos Salah seemed rather on his own with pace at times.

I swear I hate the media calling our relationship a rivalry more than I hate Chelsea. That pissed me off. They're not our rivals, they're just a horrible annoyance that wants to make rivals out of everyone.

It's time to recognise the LGBT community again! Okay... see you next year you guys. Actually it did seem to be more an actual campaign this time around not just like right what can we do... here have a rainbow armband and rainbow laces, that'll do it. This time the ad boards had rainbow colours too! I don't know to make this equality happen (I mean we've been kicking racism out of football for ages but have we?) but at least we're trying.

Time to admit I have nothing to say about the first half, the stream didn't work for most of it and the bits I did see I can't say anything happened. Apparently we had a penalty shout, there was a few of those in the match but obviously none given. To be fair one of ours was handball with Cahill not being able to tuck his arms in any tighter but you can always ask can't you?

The stream was much better for the second half.

I didn't think either side was ever going to score and then...

Salah is in the right place at the right time as he calmly converts from around six yards out! Again! This time it was a lot of work from Coutinho and a toe poke from Alex Oxlade Chamberlain (still not finding an effective nickname/ shortening there) to get it to him. That's ten in the PL, if the golden boot could be handed out right now it'd be his. 

Anfield erupts and so do we. He doesn't celebrate, not because of Chelsea being an old club, who cares about them?! He did it out of respect for the people who were attacked in Egypt because he actually cares.

I'm not sure how the equaliser went in but it did and it was another draw! Just as I thought we were actually going to hold onto it today. I bet all the pundits are propelling the defence narrative but come on Conte threw strikers at the game! The commentators were insisting it was a cross that went in rather than a shot as though that makes it worse cos he didn't even mean to score. I'm glad they didn't go right back to slaughtering Mignolet like they used to, he did get his fingers to it.

Mane and Lallana came on. Woo Lallana's back!

The result might not have been the best but I'm glad I didn't have to miss it because it doesn't matter how down I was about corners again (although we clearly handled them today) getting to celebrate that goal with my dad was amazing.

Next up Stoke City away, Wednesday 19th November 2017 20:00

Another one I would've missed (swear I'll give up pointing this out eventually) although not all of it but definitely half an hour of the first half.

The car I was driving is mine. I felt about the same getting a car as I did seeing Willian's goal in the back of the net. I've been waiting years for this and it's evoked no feelings in me. It's blue. Last night/ this morning I was all no wearing blue for the Chelsea match and then wore a blue hoodie and shoes and bought a blue car so that was a complete fail. I called him Thor which is such an old joke cos all powerful god of thunder and lightning and stuff, tiny engine-d car and seriously it is tiny, it was too easy to rev it too much.